BballScore app allows you to record basketball games and score the games simultaneously. Once the team and game is set up, you can collect all the events with simple taps for the specific events.
Because all the events are now captured, you can produce and share stats for any player on any team. Typical stats include 3pt %, 2pt %, ft %, fouls, steals, blocks and turnovers. The app also allows you to view stats by team or individual player for a specific time period, or by game.
The app also catalogues game events to video, so that you can select and view any event as the interface allow you to go directly to any event of interest. In expert mode, you can video and score the game at the same time, but you also have the ability to just import video and score offline. There is a 3rd mode which allows you to score the game without video, and then import and align video later.
For the scored games, you now have the ability to select events and create individual highlight reels for any player or team. The video is cut automatically in the app and exported to the camera roll.
All video is stored in the camera roll which allows for easy management of the files, you can backup those files or remove from the device to save space. The app allows you to re-import those files back to the same game as needed. The app can keep as many games as necessary and is only limited by the space on the device, but that can be managed by removing unused files so that you can record new games, but always backup those files.
- Added support for large video files
- Added an indicator for when video files are not available in the camera roll for team, player, or game. If video files are not present, the event is not selectable and is displayed in red font.
- Current length of video is displayed in expert mode
- Fixed duplication of some clips in team and player export
- Fixed alignment of export clips in player and team mode
- Fixed alignment when dragging current event button
- Fixed event wheel alignment while editing offline
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.