BballScore Pro app allows you to record basketball games and score the games simultaneously. Once the team and game is set up, you can collect all the events with simple taps for the specific events.
Because all the events are now captured, you can produce and share stats for any player on any team. Typical stats include 3pt %, 2pt %, ft %, fouls, steals, blocks and turnovers. The app also allows you to view stats by team or individual player for a specific time period, or by game.
The app also catalogues game events to video, so that you can select and view any event as the interface allow you to go directly to any event of interest. In expert mode, you can video and score the game at the same time, but you also have the ability to just import video and score offline. There is a 3rd mode which allows you to score the game without video, and then import and align video later.
For the scored games, you now have the ability to select events and create individual highlight reels for any player or team. The video is cut automatically in the app and exported to the camera roll.
All video is stored in the camera roll which allows for easy management of the files, you can backup those files or remove from the device to save space. The app allows you to re-import those files back to the same game as needed. The app can keep as many games as necessary and is only limited by the space on the device, but that can be managed by removing unused files so that you can record new games, but always backup those files.
The Pro Version has some additional features:
- More events: Tip, Dunk, Charge, Missed 2 + Reb, Missed 3 + Reb
- +/- is tracked when game is scored in expert mode.
- Time on court is now tracked and is displayed as part of the stats.
- Easier to score complicated sequences, e.g. missed 2 or 3 and rebound. The user only needs to select player who misses the shot and who rebounds, the app determines whether it is an offensive or defensive rebound.
- Easier subbing: You can sub team 1 and team 2 at the same time by just tapping to sub any player on, and tap again to sub them off. Can be completed with or without the running clock.
- Easier fast forward and rewind when scoring games offline
- More space on screen allows faster scoring offline!
- Easier to add/change a player to an existing team, if changes need to be made quickly before a game starts
- Length of current recorded video is displayed in both expert mode and when scoring without video
- Ability to auto export all events for a team or player by game.
- Support for large files. The app now support longer recording times and will also import larger video files to be scored offline.
Fixed a bug that caused a crash when more that 17 players on a team, increased max size to 20 players per team.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Anderson Cummins Consulting Inc.
- 45.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) - 2019 - All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- BBallScorePro Monthly $2.49