BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine 4+
Seasonal gardening advice
Immediate Media Company Limited
- Offers In-App Purchases
Get 2 months for the price of 1 when you start a trial subscription. Cancel anytime.
Find out what to do now in your garden with the digital edition of Britain’s best-selling gardening publication, BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine.
Packed full of useful advice, tips & tricks and inspiration, this award-winning magazine will help you get the very best from your garden, terrace or backyard, however large or small.
With contributions from many of the UK’s favourite gardening experts including BBC Gardeners’ World presenter Monty Don, plus Carol Klein, Joe Swift, Alan Titchmarsh, and Pippa Greenwood, keen enthusiasts and novices alike will find a wealth of knowledge, delivered in a clear, informative and often humorous way.
The magazine is also recognised for its beautiful plant images. These stunning wildlife-, flower- and nature pictures are brought especially to the fore in the BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine App.
Inside each issue:
Monthly Checklists from Monty, Carol, Joe and the magazine team demonstrating which key tasks need to be done in your garden for best results, and how to do them.
Problem-solving advice from our team of experts, including Gardeners’ Question Time from BBC Radio 4 on a varied range of topics, ranging from how to best support the wildlife in your backyard, to guides to handmade decoration with what you find in your garden.
Discover inspiring ways to grow new and familiar plants with easy-to-follow, step-by-step projects in our regular features on flowers, patios, design planning and planting.
Practical advice and variety guides to create a productive a Grow Your Own plot, patio or allotment, with helpful tips on vegetables, salads, fruits and herb growing.
**Subscriptions and Single Issues**
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://www.immediateapps.co.uk/apps-faqs/
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
We are always making improvements to our app, so keep updating to make sure you're on the latest version.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally! A magazine optimized for reading digitally!
So many magazines are really just print magazines uploaded page by page. Finally, a magazine optimized for reading digitally! It’s packed with the kind of great content a gardener needs! I also love the show and this is a great companion piece. I’m a happy subscriber from the USA.
Purchased subscription but so far two out of two issues unable to read. Just keeps wanting me to pay for the issue. Reinstall apps, signed out and back in, nothing works. Customer service is not responding. Great magazine if you can get it... Not getting what has been paid for.
Appreciate the response but the link does not work. This is just in line with all the other issues. If this is the same link from with the app I have an open ticket. Still waiting on my help other than answers cut and pasted from the FAQs. So far I have paid and not getting what has been paid for.
Developer Response ,
Please contact us via this link so we can help you resolve your issue https://www.immediateapps.co.uk/digital-contact-form/ Many thanks
Essential resource for the gardener. Embedded video and links to further reading to enrich your subscription. Adjusting type size a great plus. Instant access to new issues and complete archive of back issues available too. Get it now.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 50.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $5.99
- 12-Month Subscription $49.99
- 6-Month Subscription $18.99
- 12-Month Subscription Bundle $43.99
- Complete Your Collection $49.99
- 3-Month Subscription $9.99
- Discounted Annual Subscription $39.99
- July 2020 $4.99
- January 2016 $4.99
- July 2012 $4.99