This is a new version of the BBC Good Food app, which will give users access to BBC Good Food's extensive recipes database. Key features are:
- ACCESS to unlimited BBC Good Food recipes, including the latest, trend-led dishes fresh from the BBC Good Food team
- BROWSE a growing selection of thousands of recipes, and new dishes are added all the time
- SEARCH for the latest, trend-led BBC Good Food recipes
- SAVE your favourite recipes all in one place
- ADD these recipes to an unlimited number of your very own COLLECTIONS
- RATE your favourite recipes
- START saving and organising recipes on one device, and resume on another
- ACCESS all your recipes and collections saved on the website.
- NEW! Now you can easily share your favourite recipes and recipe collections with family and friends.
Not received a verification email? Please check your junk folders, & if you still can’t find it please email email@example.com and we’ll do our best to sort it.
New! Try Cook Mode in the BBC Good Food app. It tells your device you’re mid-recipe, to stop your screen locking while your hands are full. You’ll never have a flour-covered phone again!
Ratings and Reviews
UPDATED: Recipe books are suddenly deleted and replaced with paid for versions that you have to download and then won't even open in the new update. Even more disappointing.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: This app looks beautiful and has some nice features, like the ability to add ingredients for multiple recipes to a shopping list. However, the number of recipes is extremely limited and you seem to have to download "cookbooks" in order to expand the selection. It would be nice if this connected the great app features with the existing website, which has many, many recipes without having to select cookbooks.
Serving your information
This app only seeks to get your personal info to sell. They provide very little actual recipes etc.
There is something wrong with the app. I am using it on my iPad and I can't access the recipes. Whatever recipe I click on it brings me to the one pan breakfast recipe! I tried deleting and re-downloading the app but then I lost the cookbooks I bought and the only recipe that would come up is still the one pan breakfast :(
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.