The official BBC iPlayer Radio app for listening to BBC Radio wherever you go.
- Listen live to BBC Radio stations from the World Service and across the UK
- Catch up or listen again to your favourite BBC Radio programmes
- Download podcasts to enjoy anywhere, even when offline
- Browse and listen to carefully curated BBC Radio highlights and collections
- View daily schedules and categories quickly and easily
- Discover audio and video clips, including many live performances
- See what tracks are playing on air as well as track lists for on demand programmes
- Wake up to and doze off to BBC Radio with a built-in alarm clock and night mode
A network connection is required in order to access content.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, doesn’t work well with IOS
I’ve been searching for an alarm clock with live radio and I was so happy when I found this app! It is perfect! However I use my Kindle for it. If you wanna have the alarm work on iPhone, you need to have the app puller up till the alarm goes off. Not sure how it works on iPad but on iPhone it’s not that great for that purpose. Radio’s still good, I listen to it on my way to school to wake up
Need more info about the number of episodes in a book etc
I wish the Radio 4 Extra app would tell me how many episodes there are in a series. I was listening to the eighth episode of The Wide Sargasso Sea, which is started thinking eight episodes would be all of them. Apparently not. But there's nothing to tell me when I can hear the others. I should have checked online where they say 4 out of 5, or whatever it is. Then I know not to start listening until they're all available. Can you do something about this?
Just listened to Billy Liar, which on auto play played episode 5 (the last) before episode 4. Since there's no intro to each episode, I didn't know until I'd already heard the end and episode 4 began. SO ANNOYING!!!
It’s a start
I wish the UK would just get it together and allow us Americans to have a TV license, at least some kind of license for web and app viewing and listening. I would happily pay to get the channels and full apps. This is a good app, and I’m really happy to have it, but I’d pay for the full app if they would let us have it.
- BBC Worldwide LTD
- 101.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 BBC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.