BBVA Compass Investment Solutions Mobile provides access to your investment account information, such as balances, holdings, activity and order status. You will also be able to view real-time quotes and place trades for equities and mutual funds if your account allows this type of trading. Anytime, anywhere, any device access to your investments.
With just a few clicks from your device you can access:
• Account balances and holdings
• Transaction History
• Order Status
• Market Information & Quotes
• Your Securities Watchlist
• Equity and Mutual Fund Order Entry (if your account type allows)
From your tablet you can also access (if you have elected for electronic delivery):
• Account Statements
• Trade Confirmations
• Tax Documents
• Account access, trade execution and system response may be affected by a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, phone and computer networks.
• Fees, markups or commissions may be charged on trades. Please see your financial advisor for details
Securities and investment products are offered through BBVA Compass Investment Solutions, a division of BBVA Securities Inc. (“BSI”), a broker-dealer established in the United States, a member of FINRA, (www.finra.org), and SIPC, (www.sipc.org), and is subject to the rules of disclosure affecting such members and is an affiliate of Compass Bank. Insurance products are offered through BBVA Compass Insurance Agency, Inc. (“BCIA”), an affiliate of Compass Bank. Advisory services are offered through BBVA Wealth Solutions, Inc. (“BWS”), an SEC registered investment advisor and an affiliate of Compass Bank.
Securities and Insurance Products: ARE NOT DEPOSITS, ARE NOT FDIC INSURED, ARE NOT BANK GUARANTEED, MAY LOSE VALUE, ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY.
- TouchID enabled (thumbprint login)
- Back button label is overlapping in remote check deposit review page
- Getting Blank page in Check Deposit screen instead of showing the accounts list
- Perform mandatory parameter checks in Remote Check deposit. Display errors if missing criteria
- Implement changes to make the minimum supported iOS version as iOS9
- Fix the issue of getting blank white screen without any option while performing a split check deposit for the second time
- Stop support for TLS 1.0
- Xcode 9 compatibility changes
- Post login dead end page handling Disclosures, Digital Portfolios, Account Opening screens
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.