Established in April 1993, BBX is the largest Trade Exchange Network in the world.
Currently operational in 14 countries with over 85,000 card holders and 1,250 staff, BBX continues its expansion into the all-important marketplace of the Asia-Pacific region. BBX is a credit and debit card system that enables businesses to access a variety of goods and services in a less competitive marketplace, offering a range of financial benefits not usually found in traditional markets or offered by other card payment systems.
BBX International has established master franchises in India, Costa Rica, Taiwan, New Zealand, Australia, Thailand, United Kingdom, China, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Philippines, and heads of agreements are now in place with other countries.
BBX’s mission is to deliver a GLOBAL ALTERNATIVE CURRENCY PLATFORM that is fair, equitable and highly profitable to all BBX members, and at all times community and socially responsible.
Using a currency known as BBX trade dollars BBX allows member businesses to increase sales, create cost savings, and improve the general financial performance of their business by taking advantage of spare or under-utilised capacities, all of which improve their bottom line profitability.
* "List an Item" capability for Shop (Product & Services) where users can add/edit/delete an item.
* See all Categories for Shop & Directory.
* Enhanced Directory search to include categories multi select search option.
* Enhanced Transactions view for items sold & purchased.
* New Profile section with links to access Wishlist, My Buy, My Sell and BBX Contacts.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.