Are you a Blue Cross Complete of Michigan member? Are you interested in finding out more about the health plan?
Whether you are a plan member or not, this mobile application provides quick and easy ways to help you manage your health care. For members, it puts your Blue Cross Complete of Michigan health plan information at your fingertips, with features that include quick access to your member ID card and provider information. It’s also a useful tool to help make every provider visit valuable. Manage your health, wherever you are.
The BCCMI mobile app makes every provider visit easier for Blue Cross Complete of Michigan members:
• ID card — Get access to an electronic copy of your member ID card.
• Medicine cabinet — Keep track of your medicines, how to use them, your prescription history, and medication reminders. You can also learn how medicines interact with each other and view medicine warning labels.
• Find a doctor or hospital — Use a quick search tool to help you look for any network provider, hospital, pharmacy, specialist, or urgent care center nearby. You can also get directions to a provider’s office or call for an appointment.
• My Doctors — Get access to your primary care provider (PCP) and your other health care providers.
• Care and program reminders — Get alerts through the app when you are missing a checkup or test.
• Health history — Review up to six months of care team visits and hospital stays.
• Resources — See an overview of the digital and community resources available to you.
• Contact Us — Access a list of important phone numbers for the health plan.
• Available in English and Spanish.
- Terms and conditions dynamic year changes
- Recipient spelling correction in ID Card functionality
Ratings and Reviews
I cannot login no matter how many times and ways I try. It says "Error retrieving data" whether you log in or try to register. Is the app even communicating with the server?!
This app clearly needs work, and I haven't even been able to use enough to see if there are other functionality issues. Might be even worse once I log in. Please fix this app, as I don't like viewing the mobile site on my phone's browser.
It sas to download the new version but there is no download’ so I deleted the app and re downloaded it and still sas update the app. So I have insurance I can’t use. Even all the doctors on your list say they can’t see me for 7 to 8 months what is the point of having insurance you can only see a doctor 1 time a year with? Health insurance should not be mandatory when the healthcare system can not be trusted and has such poor service.
Registering my son.
It does not direct you on how to register your child... it requires there correct name, birthdate and insurance card info.... but when you put it in it will not allow you to continue if the age is under 18 and he is only 10 months old.. so I tried to put my information to register him and it says the information is not correct.. so how do I get him registered? They even sent me a thing in the mail to register for him specifically but it will not allow me too....
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AmeriHealth Caritas Health Plan
- 29 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Blue Cross Complete of Michigan, 100 Galleria Officentre, Suite 210, Southfield, MI 48034