The bcu Connect app is easy to use and gives you access to everything you need for banking on the go.
• Make payments using Osko, or to a PayID, to have funds received in minutes
• Transfer money to any bank within Australia
• Transfer money overseas
• Pay your bills with BPAY
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Create, modify or cancel scheduled and recurring payments
• Check your account balances and recent transaction history
• Activate, lock, cancel or replace your card using card controls
• Set up alerts for credits, direct debits and due payments
• View your important card details
Quick and easy access
• Login with a PIN or use your fingerprint or facial recognition on supported devices
• Check your available balance without logging in using Quick balance
• Report cards lost or stolen and get a digital replacement instantly
• Request transaction limit changes
• Change your card PIN at any time
• View and manage eStatements
• Update your contact details
• Let us know when you’re travelling overseas
More useful features
• Open a new account instantly
• Drag and drop to reorder your accounts
• Personalise your accounts by giving them nicknames
NOTE: mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.
We collect anonymous information on how you use the application to perform analysis of user behaviour. We do not collect personal information about you. By installing this app you are giving your consent to this information being collected.
Major upgrade with new features & redesign (including bug fixes).
- Police & Nurses Limited
- 173.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 bcu, a division of Police & Nurses Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.