***BD, the company that, helps 30 million people with diabetes each year!***
BD Diabetes Care (BDDC) is the smarter, simpler approach to diabetes management for people who have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes.
Download today and get a personal diabetes assistant, Briight, at the push of a button available 24/7; a diabetes log; access to a range of healthy diabetic recipes; tools to help you maintain a normal blood sugar level and much more!
THE MORE YOU USE IT, THE SMARTER BRIIGHT GETS!
Briight is your personal diabetes assistant you can chat to with the push of a button. Powered by AI, Briight becomes smarter the more you use it. Ask Briight questions and use the app’s diabetic logbook and it will learn more about you and your needs. The more it learns, the more personalized responses it will give, helping you fit diabetes management into your life.
GET ADVICE & KNOWLEDGE TO ENJOY THE THINGS YOU LOVE!
Keep a diabetic log book to receive actionable insights, save your favorite healthy snacks and get personalized nutritional advice for diabetic diet plans. Help manage your blood sugar levels and learn how to fit some of your favorite meals into your diet plan with a range of diabetic recipes. BD Diabetes Care has you covered with instant answers to all your food questions when you need them most. By integrating Apple HealthKit, data logging is made easy. Simply allow BD Diabetes Care to sync with Apple HealthKit and automatically track blood glucose from supporting meters and steps through Healthkit – helping to connect activity and its impact on your diabetes management.
Why manage your diabetes with the BD Diabetes Care app?
• Briight, the always on, personal assistant to answer your diabetes questions 24/7
• Personal and relevant medical information specific to who you are as a person and as a patient
• Actionable insights that help you understand the drivers of blood glucose readings
• Conversations to answer your questions about healthy foods to eat or what medical terms mean
• Ever evolving personalization based on your feedback and interactions
• Easy diabetic recipes specific to your food preferences and eating habits
• Activity guides for your personal needs
• Lifestyle and medical tips based on whether you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes
THE SIMPLE, SMART WAY TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES – DOWNLOAD NOW!
- Redesigned user experiences
- Blood glucose and insulin reminders
- Find a CDE tool
- Healthier options tool
- Recipes and articles recommended for you
- Better accessibility to educational material
- Ability to log blood glucose and insulin in one place
- Diabetes log visualization updates
- Additional and improved insights
- Bug fixes and maintenance
Ratings and Reviews
Content is really strong. The chat bot seems a little limited, but it did answer a bunch of my questions and direct me to interesting follow ups. I'm intrigued to see where they go with this.
Needs more for meal tracking
This is a pretty good app for basic needs. You can track glucose levels, get some advice on ordering in restaurants, some basic recipes etc.
What I am really looking for is a way to track my meals more for a diabetic diet. I don’t seem to find this in any app that I have found yet. I would like to be able to log the number of starch servings, number of meat servings, number of fruits servings etc... for me, trying to track a balanced diet throughout the day is more important than just counting carbs. I’m allowed so many starches, so many meats, etc. per day. This would be a really big help in this app and I would give it full amount of stars if it had this feature.
Improvements needed ASAP
Hello BD Briight app developers, This app needs to have a section where I can add specifically what I are for the day (it can be free style so I can add what I need to add as far as what foods and portions). Also, it needs a section where I can add how much insulin I took and what other meds I took throughout the day. And if I forgot to add something yesterday, I should be able to go back to that date (which at this time it’s not allowing me to do). This would make the app more helpful and effective in managing my diabetes. Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.