We've combined the industry's best institutional data and BD Corporate's intuitive IR workflow tools, with the flexibility and convenience of mobile accessibility -- all instantly synchronized with your desktop BD Corporate account.
Track Your Interactions:
- Quickly and easily create and edit investor meetings, calls and conferences from the road
- Add meeting notes in real time
Manage Your Schedule:
- Monitor IR events with an integrated view of all historical and upcoming activities
Know Your Investors:
- Get instant access to detailed profiles of investment firms, their styles, asset allocation and their cross-asset class holdings
- Search for contacts and access recent meeting history.
- View top holders, buyers, and sellers, and gain insight into current and prospective investors portfolios
- Fully integrated with Ipreo's Global Markets Intelligence
Ipreo is the global leader in providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to all participants in the global capital markets, including sell-side banks, publicly traded companies, and buy-side institutions. Our extensive suite of investor relations services provides our corporate clients with unparalleled cross-asset class surveillance, investor targeting, buy-side perception studies, transaction analysis and predictive analytics.
Additionally, Ipreo's BD Corporate IR workflow platform offers the most accurate and comprehensive database covering global institutional contacts, profiles, and ownership data. Our critical insights and flexible solutions help our clients run more effective investor relations programs. Ipreo is private-equity held by Blackstone and Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division and has more than 1,700 employees, serving clients in every major financial hub around the world.
Added Face ID authentication for tablets as an alternative to PIN page
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.