The BDD App allows its members to tap into the entire community of creators and entrepreneurs, stay connected and up-to-date on what is going on, and engage with other community members. Non-BDD members can download the app to learn more about BDD, happenings, offers as well as connect to its community.
What BDD members can do through the app:
- Receive notifications from the BDD Bot and send back feedback and answers when needed
- Drop-off and receive their cars using the valet service
- Access BDD buildings, parking, and shared facilities
- Engage with other members of the BDD community through chat, audio, or video
- Read news and engage in a discussion thread about the topic
- Check out what is happening at BDD through the Events sections
- Book meeting rooms and shared facilities around BDD
- Request event spaces
- Report issues they might face and receive support
- Order food and pay through the BDD App
- Check and settle dues
- Find discounts and community offers
- Learn about the different companies at BDD and contact them when needed
- Check out the different community apps and download them
- Check out fitness classes schedule
- Check out the list of emergency contacts within BDD or in Lebanon
If you are interested in becoming a member, visit www.beirutdigitaldistrict.com and learn more
-Share pictures and thoughts with other community members via the new Feed feature!
-Quick access to the subscriptions feature.
-UI improvements and bug fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.