It’s all about awareness. Not only to be aware of ourselves, but also to be aware of life surrounding us.
Most of us are lost in the rush by ignoring ourselves and forgetting what matters most. Plus, we just flow in a tiny stream although life is an endless river full of sparkles.
be&one helps us focus on ourselves with its structured diaries and mood analysis in a simple & user-friendly interface. be&one also takes us beyond the tiny stream. It provides daily happenings about nature, astrology, international days, festivals and holy days with inspirational quotes to connect us with each of them.
An Article: How to find inner peace?
1) Reflect Daily - Diaries: Self-reflection is the best way of making time for yourself. Plus, writing is much more powerful way to internalize your take-aways. That’s why, it’s perfect to use a diary. I use 4 dairies every day to write my Daily Wishes, To Do, Positive Experiences & Learnings. Let me tell you why to focus on these areas.
• Wishes: When I ask people about their life, everyone is complaining and when I ask what they want, nobody knows it. Starting a day with an intention makes my day meaningful. At least I know what makes me happy that day.
• To Do: I write my duties and at least one thing to do related with my intention. Checking the box for both makes me feel better.
• Positive Diary: Kafka said: “Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty, never grows old”. We live many experiences making us grateful, smile and feel good. Realizing those situations and writing is life changing. We can name it as “gratefulness journal”.
• Learning: I write 2 kind of learnings here:
o Discover: Like Einstein said: “Once you stop learning you start dying”. There million things to discover in life and everything is evolving. Try to learn something new every day and write it to reinforce.
o Experience, Learn & Adapt: Darwin said: “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.” So, we also live negative experiences. But each of them represent a lesson for us to put in our pocket, adapt ourselves and continue on our journey.
2) Reflect Daily - How do you feel?
Focusing on how I feel & doing something to improve my mood is one of my daily practices. Because saying “I feel good” is so simple but ultimate to me. It’s my core value. The crucial point here is that life is not always easy and positive. Feeling good is not an obligation, that’s a choice. For sure, there are some times that I feel bad and want to do nothing to improve it. The best option in that situation is accepting it and living it.
Connect with Life:
Life is an endless river. But as a part of the system, we live in a tiny cage. Doing similar things every day between work & home. Plus, life is not as it’s shown in the news…
Life is a present. There are many miracles surrounding us, whereas there are many people, animals or plants needing help. Being aware of those and doing something valuable connects you positively with life such as helping others, watching the sunrise, smelling a flower, talking to animals etc.
For sure there are other practices to find inner peace and I tried to put all of those that I know in be&one’s daily inspirational quotes (Mindfulness practices, coaching questions, proposals and inspirational questions about life) as well as in the happenings which whisper the diversity of life. These daily happenings come with inspirational quotes and illustrations. They are in different categories such as Nature Events (Chronology of Nature), International Days, Astro Events (Moon phases, eclipses, retrogrades etc.), Festivals, Holy Days for 11 religions and Independence days.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like this app
I have been doing a lot of changes and this app helps keep me in a positive mood only thing is my sun messages don’t work
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.