What’s the Be Strong APP?
The Be Strong App unites power with choice that saves & changes lives. You’ll find resources, support, intervention, programs & best practices on combatting many adversities by increasing resilience, thus supporting you in emotional, behavioral & everyday challenges. If you or those you know are struggling with hunger, housing, escaping violence, mental health & much more, sit down with them & put your zip code in the local support section of the App – Help is at your fingertips, including one-touch resources, such as suicide lifeline & text help line.
Whether you’re a student, parent, teacher, school administrator, or supporter, our App can help you!
We are Stronger Together – Download the Be Strong App TODAY!
We’ve listened to YOU and updated the App to provide a better user experience throughout the App.
- NEW: Complete rebuild to modern App framework for better user experience and security
- NEW: Dynamic Type allows user to increase font sizing throughout the App in System Accessibility Settings
- NEW: Updated Coach Mark screen that allows user to show or disable every time App launches
- UPDATED: Join our Student-Led Programs and fill out the Nomination Form from inside the App
- UPDATED: Connect to our Resilience Program to learn more and gain access
- Updates to the latest API integrations for social media and live event engagement
- Updated to the current release of the iOS SDK and corrected missing purpose information in plist
- Corrected Dark mode text display issue
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic, What Else?
MY FRIENDS! This app is full of wonderful resources that can empower anyone. It provides a list of emergency hot lines for the people who need it the most. Be Strong is a wonderful organization that has helped me and many people I know. They are working to inspire people all around the world, and doing a wonderful job at it.
As a high school administrator, I’m often faced with a student who truly needs help not only for themselves but for their family. This app allows me to give students a tool not only to help themselves but show their parents all the resources available to them in a crisis. It gives immediate help directing them to support in their zip code. They now have access to food, shelter, help when they are unsafe or mental health support. AMAZING - first time I didn’t feel useless when a student had a need.
- STAND STRONG USA, INC.
- 25.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016-2020 Be Strong
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.