Welcome to Beachbody Nutrition+®. This nutrition app gives you access to Beachbody's most popular nutrition programs. Millions of people have already chosen Beachbody to help them get fit because they know Beachbody programs get results!
Using this app, you can access premium nutrition programs like 2B Mindset® and Ultimate Portion Fix®,* as well as customizable meal plans. Quickly and easily track your meals, weight, water intake, and Shakeology®. Meal-tracking options for the Plate It method and portion-control container system are also available.
*ACCESS PREMIUM NUTRITION PROGRAMS AND TRACK YOUR MEALS:
• Discover proven strategies to help support sustainable weight loss in the 2B Mindset and Ultimate Portion Fix program videos
• Track your daily food, water, Shakeology, and weight
• Meal-tracking options available for both the Plate It method and portion-control container system
• Note that some enhanced premium nutrition content and functionality is available with additional purchase
Learn more at BeachbodyOnDemand.com, follow us @beachbody, or like us on facebook.com/beachbody.
Beachbody's Terms and Conditions can be found at: https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/terms-of-use.
• Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs some improvements
Don’t get me wrong I love the app and the ability to find recipes and videos to support me on my 2BMindset journey. I love the fact that the website and app are sync’d. I know right where I left off on the videos! Here is what would make this app perfect.
1. Ability to add bottles of water and have the app automatically calculate the total. Sorry I hate math... also can you add a bottle button for our blue 2B Mindset water bottle???
2. Ability to upload a photo as well as take a photo to add to your meal tracking. We track and share our food in the Challenger App as well as in our FB group. Now I have to take 2 pics because this app won’t allow me to choose a pic from my camera roll.
3. Could you possibly add features from the Challenge app so we only have to post in one place? Features that would be awesome to have:
- adding before and progress pics and measurements
- adding workouts
4. Having that screen pop up to tell you how much weight in total you have lost when you drop a pound feels really good. That would be an awesome addition to this app.
It would be great to have one place where I can find my complete log of my progress and what I did to make that progress. I would say that out of all the apps available from Beachbody this one is the best by far!
I’ll revise this as I think of more things...
Needs improvements, but like the concept!
It would be helpful to have the shakeology counter to also automatically be counted in the containers down below. I also think it’d be nice to have other trackers like: Work our done today (where you could enter which beachbod workout or persona work out you did), cycle, soreness/things that involve listening to your body more, mood, goals, non-scale achievement. etc. It would also be helpful to be able to save previous meals so you can easily select them again! One of my “meals” is shakeology with certain add ons. And it’s annoying to have to manually put it in everyday even though it never changes! Also, for meal prepping, it would be helpful to be able to say what containers are being used in tomorrow’s lunch. Not only do I meal prep, but I always have a packed lunch premade the night before and have just been writing on a post it note on my Tupperware what it is for me to log the next day at work!! For the things it does track and do, I think it works well. But I think it has so much more potential as an app! However, I don’t know what people are talking about with the water portions. I am able to manually type my tracked water or click one of the presets if it matches what I just drank. I find that super helpful!
Needs an update ASAP
I really want to give this 3 1/2 ⭐️. Downloaded this for 2b mindset. I was super excited to be able to not carry the paper tracker but I’m a little disappointed. Though it has a lot of great features it doesn’t mimic the paper tracker and eliminates many important things that were taught to log. (Ex did you 💩? ; hours of sleep, logging of exercise, mindset) in addition the logging of water should allow you to log it and it add it up vs me having to remember. The bottles we received for water were 30 oz yet there is no 30 oz water bottle in their little water bottle graphics. It needs to mimic the paper tracker.
The week in review keeps track of water, weight and shakeology. I feel like the keeping track of how much shakeology you drink is an unnecessary feature. We all know Beachbody wants its customers to buy & use shakeology but really??? This can be reviewed in the food that we’re inputting anyway. Remove that and add some better features. I would have given it 3 ⭐️ but I do like how you have access to fixate & recipes & the 2bmindset videos. Update please!!!
- Beachbody, LLC
- 68.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Beachbody, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.