Results start with Beachbody® On Demand, the only app that gives you access to world-class workouts, simple nutrition guidance, and buddies to support you—all in one place.
In just a few taps, you can stream over a thousand workouts of every style and for every fitness goal. You’ll also find easy-to-follow eating plans and nutrition programs, plus tools to track your progress. And to make sure you reach your goals, BODgroups will connect you to a Coach and your very own workout community who can help keep you accountable and motivated.
FIND THE RIGHT PROGRAM FOR YOU
● Many workouts take 30 mins or less and require minimal or no equipment
● Select from 1,400+ strength-training, cardio, yoga, dance, mixed martial arts, and other workouts designed to fit your goals and preferences
● Modifiers demonstrate easier versions of the moves in real time
● Access complete fitness programs or mix and match your favorite workouts to make a program all your own
WORKOUT ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
● Stream workouts via iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Roku and many other devices
● Select the streaming and download qualities that fit your needs
● Download videos and workouts even when you’re offline
GET BETTER RESULTS, TOGETHER USING BODGROUPS
● Join a group, where you can connect with others looking to get fit and healthy too
● Get positive support from your Coach and workout buddies to help you stay on track
● Log your daily workouts, nutrition, Shakeology, water intake, as well as weight and measurements with built-in tracking tools
ACCESS PREMIUM NUTRITION PROGRAMS
● Discover proven strategies to help support sustainable weight loss in the 2B Mindset and Ultimate Portion Fix program videos
● Complement your fitness routine with customized nutrition plans, the latest recipes, meal prep tips and more
● Note that some enhanced premium nutrition content and functionality is available with additional purchase
The Beachbody On Demand fitness app is free to download. Beachbody On Demand subscriptions are available as In-App Purchases. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew, unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. In the United States, Beachbody On Demand is $14.99/month or $99.99/year. Prices will vary by location.
Subscription to BOD provides access to dozens of Beachbody's world-class programs led by top trainers, including Autumn Calabrese, Joel Freeman, Jericho McMatthews, Shaun T, and others. Programs include:
● 10 Rounds™
● Barre Blend™
● 4 Weeks of THE PREP™
● 6 Weeks of THE WORK™
● Morning Meltdown 100®
● Transform :20™
● SHIFT SHOP®
● 80 Day Obsession®
● 21 Day Fix
● CORE DE FORCE®
● 22 Minute Hard Corps®
● Body Beast®
● 3 Week Yoga Retreat®
● Country Heat®
● Hip Hop Abs®
● Fixate® cooking show and recipes
● Ultimate Portion Fix
● 2B Mindset
Please Note: Beachbody® On Demand integrates with Health.
We are excited to announce Beachbody On Demand version v3.6.0 now with Search!
• The search feature will allow you to easily find programs, workouts, recipes, and other resources through keywords!
• Use the sort and filter options to refine your search results
• Additional bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Didn’t think I would actually look forward to working out !
I have have been struggling to find energy just to complete basic everyday tasks , the thought of exercise was impossible! I would wake up counting down the minutes until bedtime ! I have had multiply back , knee and other joint related surgeries over the past 20 years , struggling with physical pain daily ! I have tried everything from vitamins , stimulates caffeine , and spending thousands on very product that claimed Weight loss ,give me endless energy and would love the results it came down to either I didn’t follow the instructions or they just didn’t deliver what they promised !Being trapped inside like everyone else has taken the last of my motivation ! After seeing the ad on tv for beach body I figured I had nothing to loose so I signed up ! I discovered after just a few work outs that the miracle quick fix industry-who manipulates , Control’s and gets rich by exploiting those desperately searching for help trapped in a cycle of disappointment!
The very first work out ( my only physical activity was bowling twice a week ) it was not pretty but fun ! That day I didn’t sit down all ! I discovered only I have the power to change my life ! I have never felt like this in my 52 years of life ! I will update each week of my progress ! Thank you
Worked great for a long time...until now
I’ve been using this app for over a year and it’s been working great until now. I hate going to the gym and I’d much rather work out at home with the kiddos nearby so this app is great for getting a good workout in the comfort of your own home. I always stream the workouts to my tv via chrome cast but after the IOS 12 update, the chrome cast icon is non existent. There is a message from the support center on the troubleshooting page stating that they are aware of this issue and they give a suggested tip for a temporary fix (which doesn’t work for me) and they assure us that they are working quickly to resolve the issue with a permanent fix. My concern is that we’ve been waiting for over a month now and I have not been able to use this app at all since then. I have tried everything as far as the suggested tip of turning off Bluetooth and even WiFi and closing the app, uninstalling the app and reinstalling and I check for updates on the daily. I have already paid for my annual subscription but have lost over a months worth of workouts due to this issue with no word on when it will actually be resolved. Now I’m just throwing money down the drain. Somebody needs to work faster to fix the issue or start comping the subscriptions for iPhone users.
Needs Major Work With Integration
I love BeachBody and would normally rate the app with a Five Star.
I bought the Apple Watch second generation just because of the compatibility with BeachBody. It worked perfectly for a few months and then just like one other person stated, I as well started having problems that the Watch kept disconnecting from the app mid workout and now the iPhone app would not synchronize with the iPad/watch or appletv app/watch. If I airplay from my iPhone the watch connects and keeps track of my heart rate and calories but if I play my workouts form the iPad app or the Apple Tv app neither my iPhone or watch detects the workout. I've deleted all apps and reinstalled from all devices, signed out and back in and I can't seem to play all three devices when working out. If away from home I do t want to watch ny workouts from my phone screen and prefer the iPad but still want the Apple Watch to track calories or when home I don't want to be streaming from my phone when I can play it straight from the TV. Please correct the issue in conjunction with Apple as I first thought it was just me (my devices).
The app workout tracker is also not tracking my workouts. The last workout tracked was on June 13, 2017.
- Beachbody, LLC
- 140.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Beachbody, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Beachbody® On Demand $14.99
- Beachbody® On Demand $14.99
- Beachbody® On Demand $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.