Beacn Solo has the ability to live track your location, detect an unusual stop - such as an accident - in your sports activity or workout, and automatically send your current location to a friend or spouse via SMS.
You can use Beacn Solo with your existing fitness tracking apps, or none at all.
For faster access, you can force touch to Start and define an auto-stop timer.
Beacn Solo uses voice cues to signal start, stop and alerts.
When an alert event is detected, you can cancel it by shaking your phone or simply by unlocking it and accessing the Beacn Solo app.
If not canceled, it sends an SMS to the specified number. You are encouraged to test the number (it does not use up credits).
You are given an unique URL to check your location, and also when an alert is sent. Through that website, one way communication is possible with the app in which text is converted into speech.
All this can take at least 30 seconds from the moment the stop occurred.
* A working network connection, valid GPS reception, and credits to send the sms needed (available as in app purchase)
* Do not use this feature as your only protection against accidents. It does not cover all possible causes for unexpected stops. Certain types of falls, accidents or sudden health issues may not be detected.
* It is not guaranteed that the application will always work in the event of an accident.
* False positives may occur, resulting in SMS credit usage.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
** Improvements **
- Emidio Cunha
- 708.6 KB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Mobytestudio
- In-App Purchases
- Alert Messages $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.