Beagle Mobile is a viewer application on iPad which can display 3D ship hull data of "Beagle View". You can use this application for confirming shapes or parts and instructing occupations to workers in a ship building yard. This application can display 2D data as well as 3D data stored in the server system "SPACE-Doc".
Main features of Beagle Mobile
- You can load and display 3D ship hull data via network. You can refer thumb nails for selecting data.
- You can change view (rotate, zoom up and down, move) by touch operations easily.
- It is easy to change views between the 3D view and the 2D view.
- This application stores cache data so that you can display data in offline environment.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
The developer, NTT DATA ENGINEERING SYSTEMS CORPORATION, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- NTT DATA ENGINEERING SYSTEMS CORPORATION
- 5.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 NTT DATA ENGINEERING SYSTEMS CORPORATION
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.