BeagleIM is a lightweight and powerful XMPP client developed by Tigase, Inc. It provides an easy way to start using the XMPP Protocol (formerly known as Jabber) if you've never used it before. Veterans of the protocol will find many features here they are familiar.
- Control multiple accounts from a single application and sign into all your XMPP accounts at once.
- Message Archive supported: Access chat history from the server.
- Support for joining and creating chatrooms for multi-party collaboration.
- Automated status management; no need to change status every time you put your computer to sleep or leave it for a while.
- In-band registration; Sign into and create a new account on your favorite XMPP/Jabber server!
- Photos and other files easy sharing in private chats and in group chats, even with people using different XMPP clients.
- Vcard support: robust user profiles.
Welcome to XMPP: Welcome to BeagleIM.
This version contains minor UI improvements, support for XMPP URI, improvements in VoIP support and bugfixes.
Oceny i recenzje
Solid XMPP Client
I've tried several of the clients out there, currently supported and not, and this one is above the rest. One thing that would be awesome in a future revision is some sort of color differentiation between the sender and recipient to help differentiate messages better.
It works perfectly
Great XMPP client.
Could not get it to work
What a bummer. Since Apple's lasted update disabled XMPP in iChat, I need a good replacment. Apparently, one does not exist.
Odpowiedź dewelopera ,
Could you clarify what does not work for you? or what would you expect from XMPP client?
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.