Connect with friends, share what you’ve been up to, empower businesses in your community, see what’s new from others all over the world, all while on a platform that economically empowers people like you. On Bean feel free to be yourself, a place where you never have to worry about about being too authentic. You don’t have to censor your life and experiences. You’re home.
Express yourself, Connect with Friends and Empower Your Community
Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24hours and bring them to life with fun and creative tools.
Message your friends direct. Start Fun conversations about what you see on feed and stories. Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile.
-Find great business to connect with that are located in and are good for your community
-Check out your favorite companies economic engagement by looking at their Bean
- Get access to the latest updates, discounts and news by collecting the Beans of your favorite brands and businesses.
- Swing by the Bean Bank to track your purchases that empower entrepreneurs and enterprises of people in your community
- Having a great time at your favorite business? Don’t keep it a secret, leave them a positive review and rating on Bean.
- Are you you a business owner? Create a listing to increase your exposure to buyers who will want to do business with you.
- Empower entrepreneurs and enterprises locally and throughout the world.
- Add likes, comments, views text back into UI
- Increase font size of business category label in search page
- Add online green icon inside of chat room
- Update facebook api
- Remove error messages in the screenshots that you sent
- Change Thumbs Up emoji as Brown
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally an app that is a social network and black business directory combined! For too long we’ve had just one or the other. Directories are too boring and Social Networking is entertaining but not economically beneficial historically for our community. Glad to see them both co-exist on one platform.
You love to see it!
So happy I came across this app. Finally a black owned social media platform. The app and functionality is really nice and easy to use. Can’t wait until it takes over.
Need some improvements
You basically have to go through all the profiles and click on them to see what type of businesses they have. You can’t just put in the search bar restaurants and all restaurants will pop up or barbershop etc. you literally have a list of clicking until you find what you looking for. I even tried to find where you can contact the company so I can inform them and it’s either not there or very hard to find.
- Building Economic Advancement Network Corporation
- 120.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Building Economic Advancement Network Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.