Beanhunter helps you find, share great coffee. Stay on top of the latest coffee trends and cafes in any city worldwide when using this beautifully designed social coffee finder app. Browse through cafe listings, pictures and user reviews to decide where to drink coffee and our map feature will help you get there!
• Discover the best coffee shops and cafes around you
• Share your own coffee experiences
• Easily view the best places to drink coffee in any city based on rankings
• Search by location, cafe or coffee shop name
• Get directions, opening hours and cafe info
• View photos, user reviews, menus and all the other cafe information you need to choose where to drink great coffee
• Share cafe listings with colleagues, family members and friends
Beanhunter is now available in over 180 cities across the USA, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Israel, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Japan and more.
- Fixed login bug
- The app is now optimised for larger screens
- User feed is back. Now you can see the cafes others are reviewing
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect use case
Awesome app, does exactly what you need: find an delicious cup of coffee wherever I am. I love it! Just one thing tho that is missing for me: favorites! I would love to be able to save my favorite cafes to go back to later. Also, I find that the map is too zoomed out to really be able to tell where any cafe is around me, perhaps zoom it in to maybe 200meters around me. Keep up the good work guys!
Works fine for me
App works fine for me - a few suggestions: update for iPhone 6 screen sizes, allow all features through the app (eg editing profile, adding a new cafe), when you are writing a review and add a coffee go forward to the next step automatically after you select the type)
I was disappointed.
The app looks and works fine, but it definitely needs more content! I live in Dallas, and the closest cafe the app found for me was in San Antonio, a good 4 1/2 hour drive! This is a major city, and there are no listings here? I find this simply bizarre. I need an app that can give me much more fine-tuned information. Maybe I will give this app another try after a few months...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.