Bear In Mind is an easy To Do list and reminder app for children and teenagers. It features a daily morning alarm, a task list, unique ringtones and easy calls.
Easily create reminders on tasks, set weekly repeats on morning alarms and task reminders to fit your schedule or activity plans. You can also create VIP contacts for making quick calls.
Bear In Mind has an intuitive design, which creates a positive user experience.
The simplicity of the design is the strength and makes this app stand out. It is quick to set up - change settings, enable morning alarms, task reminders and many unique ringtones.
List of features:
• Morning alarm: - After the morning alarm wakes you, today’s tasks will be shown on the screen
• Reorder: - Drag tasks up or down to change order of tasks
• Simple overview: - Tick off each task, as you complete them
• Easy setup: - Quick and easy to enable/disable tasks, alarms, reminders and weekdays
• Positive: - When all tasks for TODAY are done, you get a happy, positive boosting message
• Weekly alarm: - Enable a weekly alarm for each task, to fit with your timetable and afterschool activities
• Reminders: - Choose up to 2 reminders for each task
• 28 defined tasks: - Choose from 28 predefined tasks or create your own custom tasks
• 42 icons: - Choose between 42 icons for your custom tasks
• Easy calls: - Create your own VIP contacts with images for quick calls
• Enable/disable: - Your reminders for Mondays, Tuesdays etc. are repeated weekly, until you change or disable them
• Music and ringtones: - 35 unique sounds and alarms to choose from including excerpts from live recorded musicians
• Customize reminders: - Change the ringtone and time of reminders. Use the reminder once or enable weekly repeat
• Customize alarm: - Customize the morning alarm for every single day of the week. Change the ringtone and alarm time. Use the alarm once or enable weekly repeat
• Languages in app: - English, Danish, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Hindi, Japanese or Chinese
• Images: - Select an image from the application, your gallery, or take a photo
• Works offline: - Fully functional when offline
• No user registration: - No hassle with user registration or creating accounts
Many children have to leave their home in the morning to go to school without the presence of their parents - maybe the parents are working night shifts or have to leave in the morning very early.
Bear In Mind helps you to be in control - overview of your tasks, adventures, appointments or duties you need to do. Easily setup your days and add your most important contacts for quick calls.
The app is the easiest, effective, fun, positive reminder app on the market and features a cool design with unique functionalities.
Enable the days and times you need to do your tasks, duties or appointments (repeated weekly) and you are done setting up the app. No time-consuming settings or learning period.
Bear In Mind can help you, no matter how old you are. Now go and have fun - ease - be confident that Bear In Mind will help you to be on top of your routine.
Bear In Mind is an app created by two Danish entrepreneurs after realizing that living in our modern day society has become increasingly stressful and jam-packed with duties and activities.
Visit our website for more information.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Alarm worked but I had to go to support and watch videos on how to use and visual graphs and play with selections. Also test alarm too and is not loud enough for morning wake up. Had to hook the blue tooth speakers for AM wake up. Otherwise it has great features and simple to use after set up.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ALMEDO LTD
- 29.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Nina Aagaard
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.