Beat Blade is an exciting music runner game that offers stunning neon levels and 2020 hit songs. Simply using one thumb to control the character, you can chop the blocks and dodge the traps, reaching the end of the track.
Runner + music + neon + saber = WOW!
1. Distinct color lighting effect for every track
2. Wide range of popular songs including EDM, Hip Hop, KPop and Anime
3. Extraordinary cube slashing visual effect
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all levels.
- You'll be able to play all premium levels for the duration of your subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Price is equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD.
Are you having any problems? Send the email to email@example.com
1. More than 12 new levels
2. Two new weapons: Star Wand and GunBlade
3. Optimised UI for Music Library
4. Can use coin to unlock all levels
5. Increase stability and fluency (e.g. Music Library)
Please tell us if you like these updates by comment or email. Thank you so much, Enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Foundation! How to make it even better...
This game is a huge milestone for all mobile games and sets a precedent for what we should expect from the industry; however, if the developers truly desire to make the most from this amazing game, they need to make a creator mode. A mode where us, the players, get to make amazing songs for all of us to enjoy. Developers, let the players work for you. It’s been proven to work in console games such as Halo and Minecraft, so there’s no reason not to attempt it here. Another thing I’d recommend is bringing out consistent live updates. This is a huge factor in what made popular games like Fortnite popular. Once a week, every tuesday, Epic Games would have an update for their game, maintaing a consistent stream of content for their players to enjoy. Again, I cannot stress this enough: Do NOT be afraid to take risks like these. You have the potential here to begin a new era of mobile gaming for all to enjoy. You have the foundation, now it’s time for you to act on it! We’ll be optimistically hoping in the meantime. 💙
I love playing this game. I beat all levels so far and I am on my way to 100% completing all of the levels. There are many songs and many difficulty’s so it’s very fun and challenging. It has many of my favorite songs and some I don’t know but came to like. Then you may be wondering why I put it at 4 stars. My reason is the game does have lag and recently it’s been very bad. Since I’m trying to complete all levels 100% it stops me from doing that. It tends to skip the blocks and then I have to restart the song. I have completed all easy and normal because they were obviously easy and the lag dissent appear in those levels. But when I do hard, expert, and insane the lag starts. I have set everything to low to try and fix it but it hasn't changed the lag. Also kinda a little problem but after a song I usually x3 my coins bc why not. But when I do this and the ad is over the sound of the game disappears. I reopen the game and it’s fixed but just a minor problem that can probably be fixed. The main thing that I wish would get fixed soon is the lag so I can start completing songs again. My last request is that if it would be possible for you to let people recommend songs other than Facebook because I haven’t seen any option than that. I would like it to be maybe twitter because I own that and don’t feel like using Facebook to recommend songs. Other than that the game is a 10/10 if the issues at this moment are fixed. Thanks for reading - The Player Nani Kaden
Like Mobile Beat Saber! But...
My personal Opinion, I love this game. It has a variety of songs, some that give even me a challenge, and popular songs that most of you will probably know. And the controls are also great for the third person game! Although this game is amazing and is like a Mobile version of Beat Saber with its own little twist of third person viewing, there are some adds, which can be prevented by buying a $10 No adds and all songs with No Adds! A little pricey but it does give you all songs that have adds and, of course, gives no more pop up adds. Without the purchase, the adds do sort of come up often and are usually long adds, but besides that the game is awesome. Some songs are challenges, some are fun, this game is amazing! I definitely recommend it, but hopefully more songs come out as well. I’m not saying there’s not a lot of songs, because this game has a variety of songs you could play, but it would be cool to see some more songs as well!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you like this game. We will keep up the good work and bring more song to the game.
- 耀素 卢
- 533.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Lain Merlin
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ALL ADs $9.99
- 2000 Coins First Purchase x2 $1.99
- Remove ALL ADs $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.