Beat Blade is an exciting music runner game that offers stunning neon levels and 2020 hit songs. Simply using one thumb to control the character, you can chop the blocks and dodge the traps, reaching the end of the track.
Runner + music + neon + saber = WOW!
1. Distinct color lighting effect for every track
2. Wide range of popular songs including EDM, Hip Hop, KPop and Anime
3. Extraordinary cube slashing visual effect
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all levels.
- You'll be able to play all premium levels for the duration of your subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Price is equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD.
Are you having any problems? Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this hotfix version, we have:
- New Blade Pass season, Pixel world is live now, which reward tiers have been expanded to 20+ tiers.
- Brand new pixel themed UI.
- Lucky draw function improved.
- Bug fix and optimization.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Foundation! How to make it even better...
This game is a huge milestone for all mobile games and sets a precedent for what we should expect from the industry; however, if the developers truly desire to make the most from this amazing game, they need to make a creator mode. A mode where us, the players, get to make amazing songs for all of us to enjoy. Developers, let the players work for you. It’s been proven to work in console games such as Halo and Minecraft, so there’s no reason not to attempt it here. Another thing I’d recommend is bringing out consistent live updates. This is a huge factor in what made popular games like Fortnite popular. Once a week, every tuesday, Epic Games would have an update for their game, maintaing a consistent stream of content for their players to enjoy. Again, I cannot stress this enough: Do NOT be afraid to take risks like these. You have the potential here to begin a new era of mobile gaming for all to enjoy. You have the foundation, now it’s time for you to act on it! We’ll be optimistically hoping in the meantime. 💙
Where did sans go?..
Hi, normally I do not write reviews, but I thought if I was gunna speak out about something, this was it. Now, I love your game. Seriously. The gameplay is amazing and the ads are a bit much but I can deal with that. The song choices I mostly don’t know much about because I’m not really into all of the “popular songs”. But some I know, and I found a new favorite song from this game! (Legends never die). But the one song that I was shocked was there was “MEGALOVANIA” from Undertale. Me, being a “nerdy gamer girl uwu I guess whatever XD” freaked out. Undertale was and is my favorite game to this day. I tried to play it, and I sucked at it, but that is alright. When I was getting better at the game, the summer event came up, and I was like “oOooOo update!” So I got on the game and I was confused when I did not see my favorite skeleton lurking at the top of the song page. I thought it was because other summer songs were hiding it, so when the event ended, MEGALOVANIA was still gone. I was very disappointed that it was taken off the game. Could you please maybe put it back? (And maybe add more songs from Undertale?) That would be amazing. And I understand if you don’t want to, but please just at least tell me the reason it was removed. Then I can finally get peace XD. Thanks for reading!
This game is fun, don’t get me wrong. It’s a great game to play without WiFi, that is if you’ve watched the ads necessary to play the levels. It’s the right amount of challenging. It’s fun to play. My favorite level is the “renai circulation”. However, everything has its flaws, and this is no exception. There amount of ads in this is countless. I get the game needs to make money, so there’s an option to remove the ads however you have to pay, but i don’t see why there are SO many. Another problem is whenever I run into a spike ball thing, the level ends, which of course is logical and not bad. However, it usually plays an ad straight after, even if you don’t press the continue button. This is annoying by itself, but - and i don’t know if this is just my phone or if it goes on with other people - the audio NEVER WORKS. When i press the replay button, there’s just straight up no music. I’ll turn up my volume; nothing. I’ll end the game again, then replay, still nothing. If i go back to the menu, there’s still no volume. This is incredibly annoying because i have to force close the app and start over. Anyways, there are many other things i could rant or rave about, but I’m going to stop now. Please consider fixing these things.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 耀素 卢
- 514.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Lain Merlin
- In-App Purchases
- 40,000 Coins $1.99
- Remove ALL ADs $9.99
- An Interesting Offer $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.