Beat Blade is an exciting music runner game that offers stunning neon levels and 2020 hit songs. Simply using one thumb to control the character, you can chop the blocks and dodge the traps, reaching the end of the track.
Runner + music + neon + saber = WOW!
1. Distinct color lighting effect for every track
2. Wide range of popular songs including EDM, Hip Hop, KPop and Anime
3. Extraordinary cube slashing visual effect
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all levels.
- You'll be able to play all premium levels for the duration of your subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Price is equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD.
Are you having any problems? Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. More than 12 new levels
2. Two new weapons: Star Wand and GunBlade
3. Optimised UI for Music Library
4. Can use coin to unlock all levels
5. Increase stability and fluency (e.g. Music Library)
Please tell us if you like these updates by comment or email. Thank you so much, Enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Foundation! How to make it even better...
This game is a huge milestone for all mobile games and sets a precedent for what we should expect from the industry; however, if the developers truly desire to make the most from this amazing game, they need to make a creator mode. A mode where us, the players, get to make amazing songs for all of us to enjoy. Developers, let the players work for you. It’s been proven to work in console games such as Halo and Minecraft, so there’s no reason not to attempt it here. Another thing I’d recommend is bringing out consistent live updates. This is a huge factor in what made popular games like Fortnite popular. Once a week, every tuesday, Epic Games would have an update for their game, maintaing a consistent stream of content for their players to enjoy. Again, I cannot stress this enough: Do NOT be afraid to take risks like these. You have the potential here to begin a new era of mobile gaming for all to enjoy. You have the foundation, now it’s time for you to act on it! We’ll be optimistically hoping in the meantime. 💙
Like Mobile Beat Saber! But...
My personal Opinion, I love this game. It has a variety of songs, some that give even me a challenge, and popular songs that most of you will probably know. And the controls are also great for the third person game! Although this game is amazing and is like a Mobile version of Beat Saber with its own little twist of third person viewing, there are some adds, which can be prevented by buying a $10 No adds and all songs with No Adds! A little pricey but it does give you all songs that have adds and, of course, gives no more pop up adds. Without the purchase, the adds do sort of come up often and are usually long adds, but besides that the game is awesome. Some songs are challenges, some are fun, this game is amazing! I definitely recommend it, but hopefully more songs come out as well. I’m not saying there’s not a lot of songs, because this game has a variety of songs you could play, but it would be cool to see some more songs as well!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you like this game. We will keep up the good work and bring more song to the game.
Fantastic game but I have some suggestions
I’ve always been a huge fan of the beat saber genre of games and I feel like this is the perfect way to fulfill the game in a mobile form. Just some recommendations:
•The app is a little too Ad-Oriented. You can’t do anything in the game without watching a 30 second long ad or paying for premium. I know it’s a free game but come on.
•The only way to recommend songs to be added is VIA Facebook. This is very inefficient seeing how the main demographic of this app doesn’t use Facebook. Try to expand to other outlets like Twitter or even a public Discord server where fans of the game can get together and recommend songs to be added
•Just a suggestion but the game should try to expand its community so it can interact better. Why not add a sandbox mode where you can upload audio, build a course and upload it to a community tab where other people can play it. This would be a great way to increase activity and interaction between player in the game.
All in all, this is a fantastic game and keep it up. Please keep these suggestions in mind.
Developer Response ,
Great suggestions. We will definitely start to consider it. By the way, new update will be available next week, don't miss it!
- 耀素 卢
- 533.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Lain Merlin
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ALL ADs $9.99
- 2000 Coins First Purchase x2 $1.99
- Remove ALL ADs $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.