The BeatSadness app is part of a study conducted by Babeș-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, in partnership with the Norwegian eHealth solution provider CheckWare and the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. This project is aimed at people experiencing depressive symptoms as well as at those who want to prevent such symptoms and improve their wellbeing.
To use this app, after installing it on your device you will have to create an account on www.BeatSadness.com. You will be able to use the app after your account is validated by a psychotherapist.
The app contains a series of articles, exercises and psychological tests that will help you understand:
• The symptoms of depression, and how they are maintained.
• How our thoughts and behaviours improve or deteriorate our mood.
• What kind of exercises you can do in order to reduce your depressive symptoms and improve your mood.
• How your mood changes over time, and what you can do to have more control over such changes.
Added option in the login page to remain authenticated
- Cezar Giosan
- 20.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 beatsadness.com / binedispus.ro
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.