Beat Snap 2 is the ultimate drum pad controller and drum machine app! Make beats in a snap and music on the go. Pick your favorite music genre among more than 135 sound packs inspired by genres and tracks that shaped pop culture :
- Rap / Hip-Hop
- Drum & Bass
- House / Techno
Record up to 32 sequences to create a full song in a few taps by playing with sounds made by international producers. Easily visualize instruments on each pad and in the step sequencer. Tap drum pads, record, compose and edit on the drum grid or in step sequencer mode. Create sounds, mix them on launchpad and record your performance to share with others music lovers and musicians.
Give it a try and you'll make amazing beats before you know it!
• Jam on 32 pads.
• Compose & edit using the step sequencer for maximum creativity.
• Record up to 32 sequences to make beats step by step.
• Get inspiration from a large catalogue of +135 sound packs*.
• Shape your sound with 6 live-controllable FX.
• Send tracks to your friends or play them live.
MAKE BEATS, PLAY LIVE
• 2 grids of 16 responsive pads each.
• A pro step sequencer.
• +200 kinds of instruments and +5000 sounds.
• Make beats in a snap thanks to an intuitive design.
RECORD YOUR OWN BEATS
• Record up to 32 sequences, one at a time or copy/paste them.
• Use the metronome to play on beat.
• Loop sequences or play them one after another.
POWERFUL LIVE FX
• 6 live-controllable FX, including Delay and Reverb.
• Launch two FX simultaneously - one on each grid.
• Activate each FX from the grid.
PLAY WITH +5000 SOUNDS
• Pick your favorite styles among 135 packs (new packs weekly)*.
• Features packs inspired by popular songs.
• Create pro-sounding tracks with high-quality sounds.
SHARE WITH THE WORLD
• Export your music in seconds.
• Record your tracks in M4A.
• Share your tracks to SoundCloud, or via email, cloud or messaging apps.
• Get tips to build your skills in the News section.
*requires a subscription
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
The app offers Weekly, Monthly and Yearly suscription plans that give you access to all sound packs.
Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renewal is turned off. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost for the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a premium subscription during the free trial period.
Please go to our website for more information:
This update contains:
- minor bug fixes
- the general improvement of the app's performances.
Ratings and Reviews
Had fun making some beats and there’s a lot of content here and unfortunately it’s behind a paywall, but it doesn’t require a subscription at all and the free sound packs you get are pretty good and extensive for free content. Definitely worth a look. Some bugs removed certain instruments’ sound clips which is unfortunate if you’re far into a project, but overall a fantastic beat machine.
Pretty amazing app but I would read the below before purchase
Its Pretty awesome it’s a little limited in sounds an a little bit of a time signature problem and also can be a tad bit confusing it doesn’t always work properly but for a phone interface it’s amazing to be honest it is worth the weekly our yearly if you area real musician if not I would refer you to a cheaper sequencer or free one first because you’re really only getting different sounds with this the engine and it is good but it’s mostly the sounds is What’s your paying for from what I’ve seen so I have all my partner in about four hours worth of my time into this app but so far it’s pretty cool I bought it knowing the problems that it has if that tells you something that means it’s worth it
Developer Response ,
Hi! You don't have to pay if you don't want to! You can still use the free restricted version of the app. The subscription offered in Beat Snap is totally optional but allows you to have access to all the app’s premium features. :) Alice
This is a little annoying
I wanted to use this on mobile. I looked through the little intro thing then met a screen telling me that there was a premium version, which is great and all, but no. It said there was a restricted free version but there was no button on screen that allowed you to go straight to the restricted version. I tried several times but could not find a button. The only way I could see to get the restricted version was to get a subscription then cancel it. And come on. We all know how that’ll go. It’ll be confusing and hard to cancel and then I end up paying 20 bucks cause It’s set up to have me be tricked into buying it. Give me a button!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 177 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © MWM SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Premium Pass $7.99
- Weekly premium pass $7.49
- Weekly Premium Pass $7.99
- Weekly Premium Pass $9.99
- Annually Premium Pass $79.99
- Weekly Premium Pass $4.99
- Monthly Premium Pass $19.99
- Annually Premium Pass $49.99
- Yearly premium pass $38.99
- Annually Premium Pass $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.