Introducing brand new LO-FI style!
Beatly Pro is a unique rap/lo-fi/chiptune/cinematic/dance loops generator.
Ghost producer at your fingertips.
With Beatly Pro you can generate unlimited amount of 100% original looped music in rap/lo-fi/chiptune/cinematic/dance genre.
Pro version features:
- up to 8 bars of music to combine arbitrarily with a bar copy option
- up to 7 instruments to work with
- effects and filters on each channel for shaping the sound (low pass filter, decimation)
- simple yet powerful piano roll with custom template pattern editor (patterns applicable automatically in the generated music)
- chord progression builder
- exporting to MIDI (including separated instruments)
- rendering stems and seamless loops
- key and BPM options
- mixer with volume, solo, mute and filters
- regeneration of any instrument part
- sample recorder and editor
- sample import in WAV/M4A format
- drum presets
- song mode which automatically arranges the generated bars for you
- MIDI output (per channel)
- Audiobus support (MIDI out per channel + full audio mix)
- Ableton Link sync support
- app color theme configurator
Who is Beatly Pro for:
• composers/producers to get quick inspiration or a fresh material to work with
• artists/singers in need of unique rap beats on demand
• game developers, film-makers, digital content creators, who need to use free and original music in any kind of multimedia
• musicians who need an accompaniment for their practicing (thanks to the chord progression builder you can simply define what you want Beatly to play)
• pretty much anyone interested in generative art and nonmainstream music
How it works:
Beatly Pro randomly chooses set of instruments and creates 8 unique bars of looped instrumental music (32 beats). You can combine and rearrange these bars arbitrarily and edit them in piano roll. Tempo is chosen automatically, however it can be simply changed as well as key. All notes are picked by the algorithm. Currently you can choose from default rap, lo-fi, chiptune, cinematic or dance styles. Each of these styles brings unique music experience. You can also activate chord progression builder to define exactly what chords will Beatly use in the generated bars or create your own bar patterns which will be consequently used by the algorithm when building a new track.
Run app, tap the play button. It is that simple. Music will be different each time you hit the reload button. Once you're done editing the tune, simply save it for later, export to MIDI or record your live session to WAV audio file. You can even render separated stems or seamless loop of your entire track. You can also hook up Beatly with your favorite mixer using MIDI output.
Drums too loud? Adjust the volume. Synth annoying? Mute it or try other built-in sounds. Loving the sound of piano? Solo it and make it shine. Mixer got your back! Need variation? Reload any instrument part of your track. Generated part not to your liking? Leverage the piano roll to fix algorithm's mistakes and make it awesome!
Can I import my own samples?
Yes! You can attach or record your very own WAV or M4A sound to any instrument track. Just bear in mind, samples tuned in C will sound best! :)
If you like Beatly Pro, please, support us by rating this app in the App Store or donating via in-app purchase.
If you have any idea how to improve Beatly Pro, please, leave us a message! Thank you!
Introducing brand new lo-fi style!
Effects and filters in the mixer for each channel (cutoff, resonance, decimation).
Added seventh and ninth chords to the chord progression builder.
Mixer setup lock moved from settings directly to the mixer, so it's easily accessible now.
Few UI improvements and tweaks, bugfix.
If you have any idea for improvement of Beatly, get in touch with me!
Thank you for your constant support and have fun!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the idea and concept. Fact there’s not an over abundant of these generators on the App Store blow my mind. I currently use Beatly for a jump of inspiration..
It’s very much possible to create a song from start to finish, even capturing the midi files and sending them to yourself for more of a treat in your DAW.
Although, there’s many more features that could come later on. I support the developer and his work and dedication to make this app even better than what it is. I’ve been back and forth over Instagram, talking about bugs, upcoming features, etc.
he’s really dedicated to implementing more, and listening to suggestions. Of course could use the help of others for ideas!
I’m thankful for this app because it gave me the little bump I needed to finish a track. Even if it’s just from capturing one sample and using that other than the whole track.
I believe this app holds potential.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! I really value your support!
Yes this app is super fun and more importantly, useful. Solid work dev. Seems as if you’re updating frequently and that’s freakin great. Thanks for the work put in. Maybe you could add a learn function in the future and if LINK is possible this would be incredibly useful. Killer and inspiring app to mess with. Thanks for it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! Ableton Link support together with Audiobus has just been added to version 1.9!
Useful for backing tracks and looping. Unlike other AI generated music this actually has character and sounds good. Couple of problems though. Icons are often too small to access easily on an iPhone. I can’t find a way to change the instruments on any track except for strings/orchestra. It would be helpful if there were an easier and faster way to change the bar numbers at the top. Also I discovered a serious glitch: out of nowhere, xylophone seems to have taken over and sounds on all the tracks even when they are muted
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Antonin Charvat
- 79.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Antonin Charvat
- In-App Purchases
- Small tip $1.99
- Large tip $3.99