*** BEATMAKER 3 AVAILABLE NOW ***
BeatMaker™: the mobile music creation studio for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Inspired by professional drum machines, samplers and sequencers, BeatMaker combines them into one inspirational instrument.
Ideally suited for live performance and intuitive composition, with ease, produce complete songs using trigger pads, sequencing tools, audio effects and much more !
Pick up samples from the original sound-bank, including many genres and special sound packs made by featured musicians and producers.
Record your own audio samples on-the-go and use them instantly into your composition!
Expand your sound library from your computer and other beatmakers through our growing user community.
For amateurs and professionals alike, BeatMaker unleashes your musical creativity !
• 16 sample-based trigger pads, with multi-touch support (up to 5 pads at once)
• Low latency playback and sample-accurate audio engine
• Live pattern recording and arranging
• Audio recording from microphone or headset
• Step sequencer with different resolutions for easy and precise pattern creation
• Change the volume, pan and pitch of each steps to compose rich melodies and beats
• Multi track song sequencer: arrange your patterns into complete songs
• Create unlimited number of patterns of different sizes (one to four bar)
• Export your songs to Audio file (WAV) and MIDI score and share them with your friends
• Original sound library provided with multiple genres: BreakBeat, Drum & Bass, Dub, Electronica, Funk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Rock and more to come !
• Featured artist/producer sound library: Richard Devine, Man Parrish, Jacque Polynice, Rafiralfiro, ...
• AIFF and WAVE audio file support (any sample rate, 8 to 24-bits resolutions)
• Network sharing capabilities via BeatPack, to upload and download content
• 2 effect channels, each with 4 effects
• Synchronized delays with feedback and wet-mix control
• 3-band Equalizers (Lo, Mid, Hi)
• "Bit-Crusher" for down-sampling and bits resolution reduction
• Lowpass, Hi-pass and Bandpass filters
• Transport toolbar for quick playback control, with BPM, signature and metronome support
• Handy selection mode to control multiple parameters on pads at once
• Individual/multiple loading of samples
• Automatic sample slicing over the pads (Chop)
• Control volume, pan, semi-tone, octave, tuning, fade in/out and sample start/end positions on each pad
• Velocity, Pitch, Pan spreading, allowing you to use the 16 pads as a mini-keyboard for easier melodic composition
• Wave editor permits to manually selects your samples Start/End position markers
• Automatic change of sample pitch to match a particular sample duration for each pad
• Output channel selection (3 buses available: Main Out, FX 1, FX 2) for each pad
• Mute and Reverse samples during your performances
• X/Y Cross Controller for live manipulation of combined effect and sample parameters
• Loading and saving of your kits & projects
• File browser for file management (load, save, new files, directory and delete) and BeatPack content management (upload, download)
• Auto discovery of local BeatPack servers (via Bonjour)
• Sample preview within the browser
• Auto-saving of your current project
• and much more...
DOCUMENTATION, BEATPACK & COMMUNITY
• BeatMaker User's Manual PDF is available on our website, for free, at http://www.intua.net/shop.html
• BeatPack, the Mac/PC synchronization companion application, is available for free at http://www.intua.net/shop.html
• BeatMaker community/forums are waiting for your participation at http://www.intua.net/forums
• Follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/intua
- Built-in FTP server for uploading and downloading samples, kits and projects.
Ratings and Reviews
Shoulda given us a discount
Same concern as everyone else.... I bought version 1, and now am disappointed to see no credit given. Lame. And I understand that for what you get, it's still a good deal, but I already have a full home studio, and this was just for when I'm bored away from it. I suspect there are lots of us like that, that will just play a game instead, or use one of the many other production apps, rather than pay to be insulted by lack of appreciation as a consumer. My advice is to save your $, and wait for the production app I'll be releasing in the next couple years that will have functionality only seen, (to date), in science fiction. Sounds weird, I know, but you will be able to do things never before possible. And yes, the tech that makes it possible is far more reaching than music production. So be anxious and excited for what the VERY near future holds - and for us producers, as far as my app goes, I promise it will be reasonably priced, and loyalty will have it's privileges.
Not good business.
Okay, so I pay $9.99 for the beat maker app, which Is a great app, I support your company by purchasing your app, an app which is double or quadruple the price of most of the apps on the iPhone store. And with the success that you find through me supporting your company and the money that you made off of me purchasing your product you build a better app called beat maker 2, and you don't even thank me by giving me a discount on it. Instead you doubled the price that I will now have to pay for the upgraded version of the app I have already purchased from you. A version that I should be receiving as a free upgrade since I already purchased the original beat maker. This is no way to treat your loyal customers. You should be offering some discount to those who have already purchased the app and want to upgrade to the new version. It just not good business.
i bought the first beatmaker for $10, and it's actually a really good app, i don't know about the second version, but it seemed a little expensive to me. So, i bought the original version instead, and it works very well. It's just like and MPC for the iphone. Although, it took me a little bit to figure out how to imprt/export kits between beatpack on my computer and my beatmaker, but now i know how to do it, and it works great. I recommend this to anyone who is into making sample-based beats, as well as beats in general. However, if you want to make non-sample based beats, then there are other apps that may suit you needs better. For example, FL-Studio mobile, and Easy Beats (for beginners mostly), and many more as well
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.