Become a creator of your own human (or not?) civilization!
Ready to travel through the time from the beginning and to the future?
Choose the ways of evolution and create your own story of human species. Will human rise or will they be replaced? Will the future be bright or would it be post-apocalyptic world? You decide!
If you like idle and tapping games, you will enjoy this casual evolution game that unravel human civilization story. "Become Human: Evolution" is an easy to play game where you evolve species. Make important decisions and see what fate awaits humanity.
• Get idle progress, even when you are offline
• Amazing and fun animations and cartoon style characters
• Interesting story reveals while human evolves
• Several endings depend on your decisions
• Go from "Spore" to "Civilization" in one game
• Casual and easy gameplay
• No internet connection needed
Feel free to send a message to this idle game developer (:
– We are always happy to hear any feedback on our human evolution game !
App was enchanted with technical upgrades! Continue to EVOLVE species and create worlds!
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty fun game with a few Minor game issues
Minor Game Issues I have come across so far in this game
1. Whenever I close the game and then come back to it later my gems are reset back to 0 again.
2. Sometimes things won’t merge even though I’m trying to merge the same thing.
3. When I opened up the planets menu after I merged up to the Egypt level person I couldn’t close the planets menu unless I exited out of the game and then you guessed it I lost all of my gems.
Decent game but.....
The game is similar to other evolution games which can be fun. There are 2 big problems I have with this though. The first, as others have mentioned, is when you get prompted to watch an ad after you merge to get a higher character. If you click no, the ad still plays and you don’t get the bonus. The second, and biggest in my opinion, was that I spent a bunch of time collecting and saving gems to level up the eggs to higher characters on the first planet. When I unlocked the second planet, it reset all of my upgrades on the first. I am not sure if that is a bug or how the game is designed but it is pretty annoying to know I wasted all those gems.
You should not have made the for purchase part of the game labeled as add free if after it is paid for there is still adds you have to watch.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fransuaza Polishchuk
- 278 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Fransuaza Polishchuk
- In-App Purchases
- Starter pack Human: Evolution $2.99
- Pack of Gems: Human Evolution $1.99
- Box of Gems: Human Evolution $4.99
- Starter pack Human: Evolution $7.99
- Big Box of Gems $16.99
- Starter pack Human: Evolution $4.99