From the bestselling book "Minimalism: Right Decluttering for More Order, Time and Freedom" comes the amazing "Become Minimalist Counter" App:
Are you looking for more time in your life? A way to never tidy up again? Want to become a minimalist? Say goodbye to clutter forever with the minimalism lifestyle where you own only what you need and love.
This counter will help you to easily count your belongings per category. Every time you add an item, the counter goes up by one. At the end you know exactly how many things you own. But not only that. In the function menu you can also activate value (to show the value of each item with a total sum of all values in the home screen)/ additional information per item (for example you can use this as an inventory).
- with your login you can export your list to your email
- you can share your total amount of things you own, impress others showing them your total amount of things
- mark categories as "checked"
- create your own categories
- easily add new things over the intelligent search field (for example when you type to....it will suggest toothbrush)
- activate value to add the value of your things
- activate info to add additional infos (for inventory for example)
- easy edit function. to edit an item simply press on it and edit (information, item name, value, amount)
- finally know what you own, total number
- know the value of all your things (perfect for your assurance)
- have a big house? the app can tell you, where each item is
- find things you thought they were lost
- get rid of stuff while you are counting
- creates a stronger bond to your remaining items
- while counting you declutter at the same time
Ratings and Reviews
Not even going to try
It is possible this app is functional and great for its purpose BUT why do the developers do my email just to use the app itself. I have provided my email to report issues or for apps that use information that would link an account or whatever and many and most of my apps do not need an email for any given reason. This to me, is under that category.
I'm sorry guys but no, not for a list. Sounds like third party advertisement sharing.
Thanks for the efforts.
Developer Response ,
I am a simple minimalist offering this great tool for other minimalist. I have neither the time nor the interest to work with third party advertising. It's a server based app, meaning to access your account it needs an email address. In the future is also planned to have a web version, where you can login with the same account.
This really works. It makes me very conscious about what I own and slowly reduce what I don't need. Also lets me share my experience with my friends on the social network. Hope this app gets more features added so that I can enjoy it even more.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! New features were just added, enjoy!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.