Bee Invoicing is a very easy to use application that simplifies invoicing. It is inexpensive, with no monthly fees. It is ideal for small businesses and contractors.
Use it on it's own or sync with your Mac and other iOS devices via your iCloud account.
Bee Invoicing lets you share invoices and quotes in PDF format, plus track customer payments and view balances still due on invoices. With Bee Invoicing, you'll be able to easily track all customers, projects, invoices, quotes, and time, and can even generate receipts, packing lists and customer statements!
Need to always be able to get to your information, at any time? You'll be happy to know that all Bee Invoicing data is stored locally on your device.
The main points:
1. Print and send Invoices and Quotes in PDF format.
2. Sync your Bee Invoicing data between multiple Macs and iOS devices using your iCloud Account.
3. Generate PDF Receipts, Packing Lists and Customer Statements.
4. Track Customer Payments and view Outstanding Balances on your Invoices.
5. Track your customers, projects, invoices, quotes and time.
7. Customers: Create them one at a time, or Import directly from your Contacts
8. Time Tracker - an integrated timer that allows you to accurately track your time spent on a task. You can then automatically create a Timesheet entry using the Timer.
9. Tag important entries.
10. Data stored locally on your device.
11. Simple to use and easy access to all of your data.
12. Support for multiple Companies.
13. Flexibility with Currencies, Invoice numbering, Tax rates, Discounts, Shipping and much more!
14. Receive all future app updates free. NO RECURRING FEES.
15. Dark Mode compatible.
16. Available in English, Spanish and French. More languages to come...
Help - you probably won't need it, but if you do you can ask Daisy the HelpBot and we have also included detailed help pages with the app.
1. We have removed in-app purchases - the Time Tracker is now available to all users.
2. Minor adjustment to PDF display.
3. Bug fix: Core Data error
If you find Bee Invoicing Mobile useful, please rate and review us on the App Store - it really helps.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App But Needs Watch Support!
I love the app and I love that it can integrate with my MacBook but it would be nice if someone at home adds or edits details to my MacBook versions jobs, customers and etc that it not only notifies my iphone version through sync but also brings up notifications on my watch to make it even better than it already is. I don’t always have my iPhone at the ready but my watch is always on my wrist. Even if this were a paid add on like Time Tracker I’d be more than willing to pay for it as I’m sure others with the same need would.
Thank you! Very awesome app. Very functional and versatile. I had to figure a few work arounds for the way I work and the app made it easy to customize to my strangeness. Super nice tech support. Open to ideas for future version upgrades. Hoping to see Apple Pay included in future upgrades. I now have this on my iPhone X iPad and Mac book pro. They work well together and sync beautifully. There are a few functions that I still need to explore. I feel they need more than a 4 star rating just for the flat price as well as being a highly functional and operable app. I love the ability to send and email and add myself and others to it before sending. I won’t say who but another app I tried sent the email with no record of it being sent or who it sent two if they had more than one email in the company. Thank you again!!!!!
iOS Does not sync with Mac
I have had the Mac version 2 years now and had zero issues with it. I purchased the iOS version for my phone and nothing but issues. The biggest issues is that the iOS app will not sync with the information on the Mac. iCloud is logged into same account on both devices, still will not sync. HelpBot is useless along with help pages. I have contacted customer service via email with zero help so far. Very frustrated with not being able to sync the iOS and Mac. If customer service helps straighten this issue out, I will add to the review and change rating appropriately.
I have finally been able to sync iOS and MAC. It took some time having to clear my iCloud data on both devices along with turning my iCloud off and on.
Help email address can only be found by going to Feedback. Their HelpBot was useless to me. Help pages could have offered better guidance and maybe some screenshots.
I hope since my devices are synced now that my experience with the phone app will be as good as the one on my MAC.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, please get in touch and we will help to sort your sync issue. We endeavour to respond to all emails within 48 hours. You can contact us via the iOS app by going to Settings/Feedback (and I will check in case your email has gone to a spam/junk folder).
Also, if you have already followed the steps given by the HelpBot to no avail...one thing to check is that you are running the latest version of both the Mac & iOS apps. And you can try clicking/tapping on the "Delete iCloud data" button next to the sync switch. This will clear the iCloud cache and allow it to sync from fresh. But do get in touch, we are happy to help.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nicola Gill
- 7.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Bee Software. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.