Beeat is a simple and beautiful metronome application. It's a tool for helping musicians to keep the rhythm for iPhone and Apple Watch devices.
- Select the Beats Per Minute (BPM) just by scrolling up or down in the screen.
- Change the Tempo with the two wheels at the sides.
- Play the metronome.
- Detect a desired BPM by tapping the screen with your own rhythm.
- Change background colour of the application.
- Compatible with Apple Watch.
The Apple Watch Beeat version is designed to vibrate in your wrist while you start playing your instrument. Select the BPM and the Tempo, feel the rhythm, play... Whenever the screen of your device locks the vibration will stop to save battery. You can synchronise your settings with the phone on real time.
New features soon.
- iOS 12 update.
- Fixes a crash in Apple Watch Extension.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Feedback for dev.
FYI, “Tempo” is the same as BPM. If asked “what is the tempo?”, the response would be expressed in BPM, e.g. “the tempo is 120 BPM”. What you are expressing with your “tempo” is in fact METER.
If you are looking for a silent metronome that uses haptic feedback to keep time, this is your app! Simply the best app for this! I've tried every other app and none vibrate as strong and precise as this one. You even feel the accented beat.
- Manuel de la Mata Saez
- 41 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 and watchOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 White Squadron Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Theme Customisation $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.