Beer Buddy is an app to let your friends know when you hang out, so they can join you.
Simply choose any drink or any other activity in the app to notify your friends! Open the map and find friends already on the move.
Notify your friends when you
• drink a beer (or any other alcoholic beverage)
• are on a wild party
• or just have a cup of coffee
WHY USE BEER BUDDY:
• "Best app for drinking with your friends"
• "It’s a great way to know what’s going on and who’s down to party"
• "Dude, since I downloaded beer buddy I haven't missed out on anything"
• "It’s like snapmaps for alcohol"
• "Let’s you know who’s partying for the night! Join your friends or cheers ‘em on beer buddy!"
• "It’s a great app for finding parties and finding out who wants to have a drink that night"
• "Yo check out this sick app! We can see when people are drinking and make party’s! "
Accept your invitation now and join the party!
MORE THAN >1 MILLION DRINKING BUDDIES ALREADY DRINK BEER TOGETHER!
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
Please play and drink responsibly. Alcohol consumption is not required.
The friend list got some new features. It now shows a list of drinks you had in the last few hours. Furthermore, the friend list will show the latest uploaded image.
Please leave a review, any feedback is greatly appreciated
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app, needs improvements
I’ve read a lot of the reviews and don’t really want to repeat what I’ve seen. I think there should be a way to change the name of your location, especially if you’re at home and don’t really want some people to know where you live. All my friends haven’t been to my house cause they’re in diff states
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We are seeking for input like yours and want to build an app you love. We work everyday to improve Beer Buddy. Please be patient with us (we are only a team of 3). Updates are coming 😊
Has potential - but needs improvements
The concept of seeing where your friends are while drinking is good, and the fact that it links to your Snapchat is cool so that you can see everyone’s bitmoji; however, there is a lot of room for improvements.
For one the app isn’t intuitive to use.
- You should be able to see a list of all your Snapchat friends that already have the app and simply be able to add them, not leave the app to do so. You should also be able to have chat threads visible in the app. You can send a message, but there is no way of seeing an actual thread thereafter.
Your exact location shouldn’t be sent out to people.
- I’m okay with people seeing my bitmoji on a map, but the fact that it sends your exact address to your friends is a little weird. The map should be similar to snapmap to where you can’t find someone’s exact address but can still generally see where they are.
There should be interactive activities included in the app.
- like I said the concept is cool, but there’s nothing else you can really do except see where other people are. This doesn’t really help anything at this time bc of covid-19, so if interactive games or something could be included that’d be awesome.
So this app sends your EXACT location and even allows options for you to get directions to someone. I just downloaded the app and all of a sudden had a “friend” added 2 states over from me. There’s no “remove friend” or “block” option, so now a total stranger can get directions to my house. This should be fixed because if the wrong people get ahold of that kind of info, it could be used for the wrong reasons (and I think you know what I mean by that). I’d love to give the app another try if the next update is safer for the users. For now, I have chosen to delete it because I don’t want a stranger to show up on my doorstep.
Developer Response ,
Hi Karigan Bieber,
I'm sorry for that issue you had with a false friend. That's indeed a serious problem that you mention. We will look into the problem you had. But there is an option to remove friends
1. Click on the friend in the friend list
2. This opens the chat
3. Tap on the friend name on at the top of the chat
4. This opens the friends profile
5. Tap on the delete friend button on the friends profile
I hope you give us a second try. We want to build a fun useful app. The false friend did not had access to your location. Don't worry about that.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VIRAL GROWTH Ventures GmbH
- 39.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 VIRAL GROWTH Ventures GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.