"This application is perfect for managers, project managers and salespeople. " - Mac4ever
"Beesy, the smart organization on iPad. " - Macworld.com
"This smart app will save you the chore of meeting minutes. " - 01 Business
"The application that makes meetings effective and participants smile. " - Locita
"The essential application you need to have in your tablet! " - iPhonote
"Beesy is a real tool in the quest for operational excellence. "F. Bidarra, Construction Manager, Eiffage Construction.
"With Beesy, my sales people earn 1 appointment a day. "E. Goncalves, Customer Experience Manager, Renault Switzerland
Beesy is a complete virtual assistant to improve daily productivity. Every day Beesy helps you with:
1) A better management of your To-Do List and your projects
2) Contextual note-taking
3) A follow-up of your employees' action plans and projects
4) A follow-up of your important emails to avoid getting lost in the information overload
5) A follow-up of recurring meetings
6) Professional and automated meeting minutes in less than 1 min
7) Complete reporting on all your activities
8) 100% reusable information: sorted, stored, shared and synchronized between all members of your team > you save time and you no longer lose any information
In option you can use Beesy's Artificial Intelligence accessible from all your daily tools (instant messaging: Microsoft Teams, Skype, Slack; emails: Gmail, Outlook or even Siri) through a Chatbot with which you can exchange in natural language. With the Smart Virtual Assistant Beesy, you can also:
• Create notes and actions
• Delegate tasks
• Create projects
• Control your information without having to connect to your Beesy.me app, directly from emails, instant messaging (Microsoft Teams, Skype, Slack...) and even in mobility with Siri
• Obtain automated MOM and automated reports on all your activity: action plan synthesis, individual point, project synthesis...
Beesy is designed for anyone who manages a large number of actions every day and needs to manage their follow-up: sales teams, technical teams, managers, project managers...
In addition, Beesy adds a number of features to help you be more efficient at taking notes and managing your To-Do:
- Add audio recordings and bullets to your notes
- Add photos to your notes from your library or by taking a photo
- Summary of actions
- Choice of report language by Note
- Additional on-demand To-Do filtering in each view
- Dual-Touch Drag&Drop to easily change the context of a task: for contacts, meetings, topics and projects
- CSV export for external analysis
- Integrated To-Do reporting: urgent/important matrix, clickable graphics by projects, task types or contacts
- Contextual note taking: everything you type is automatically linked to the context in which you type it: contact, end date, project, meeting. This way you can concentrate on your interlocutor, you no longer have to configure 20 different menus.
- Structuring as a task type, each note can be an action and derive from a type: action, document, call, idea... For each task type, predefined and configurable values allow you to have nothing to configure during your meeting.
- Drawing function, access to a web page or plans + Possibility to draw and write on your captures of web pages or plans
- Access your iCal calendar, Outlook in Beesy and possibility to create a note associated with a meeting. Beesy will identify participants and link your notes to your calendar
- Importing contacts from the iPad address book
- Integrated tutorials and in-App Help
- Pincode protection
- Compatibility with hardware keyboards
If you like the application, don't forget to recommend it!
In case of problems, contact us using our website under support (we have no way to contact you via your comments on the AppStore).
Are you a Microsoft Office 365 user? You can now create or link your Beesy account directly to Office 365.
* Sign in to Beesy directly with a Microsoft Office 365 account
* Link your Microsoft Office 365 account to your Beesy account with the same features
* Automatically log in to Beesy in Microsoft Teams with your Microsoft Office 365 account
* Connection to your Beesy account on iOS (iPad and iPhone) with a Microsoft Office 365 account
!!Contact us for more information
* On the management of the parameters of the action types
* On accent problems on exports, emails and PDF
* About settings to hide shared actions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fills a need for me
This works well for me as a sorted task list. Biggest complaint is the functionality of the application on different hardware is not identical. So, for example, I can't see tasks on the same way on my PC, iPad and iPhone.
Great find, great app
I have literally been searching for an app like this for 10+ years.
I am an executive, so traditional task/to do lists or project management apps don’t quite cut it. I don’t need the crazy detail that you get with project management, but need more than simple to do lists. Beesy is perfect for me. I read in another review that there is a steeper learning curve to Beesy, and I would agree with that. However, after using it for a week or two, it clicked. Once that happened, I really have started to unlock its potential. Love it!
Great way to access Beesy tasks on the phone
Beesy for iPhone syncs beautifully with Beesy on my iPad and Beesy.me. It doesn't have every bell and whistle of the iPad version, but the Beesy team has made judicious choices to put what you need at your fingertips, and it's quick and easy to use.
I wasn't expecting to get all the views on the phone (Dashboard, Notes, Tasks, People, Projects), so that's a nice surprise and very convenient.
- 199.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © BeesApps
- In-App Purchases
- Livescribe handwriting $21.99
- Reminders full synch $1.99
- Import Documents $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.