"This application is perfect for managers, project managers and salespeople. " - Mac4ever
"Beesy, the smart organization on iPad. " - Macworld.com
"This smart app will save you the chore of meeting minutes. " - 01 Business
"The application that makes meetings effective and participants smile. " - Locita
"The essential application you need to have in your tablet! " - iPhonote
"Beesy is a real tool in the quest for operational excellence. "F. Bidarra, Construction Manager, Eiffage Construction.
"With Beesy, my sales people earn 1 appointment a day. "E. Goncalves, Customer Experience Manager, Renault Switzerland
Beesy is a complete virtual assistant to improve daily productivity. Every day Beesy helps you with:
1) A better management of your To-Do List and your projects
2) Contextual note-taking
3) A follow-up of your employees' action plans and projects
4) A follow-up of your important emails to avoid getting lost in the information overload
5) A follow-up of recurring meetings
6) Professional and automated meeting minutes in less than 1 min
7) Complete reporting on all your activities
8) 100% reusable information: sorted, stored, shared and synchronized between all members of your team > you save time and you no longer lose any information
In option you can use Beesy's Artificial Intelligence accessible from all your daily tools (instant messaging: Microsoft Teams, Skype, Slack; emails: Gmail, Outlook or even Siri) through a Chatbot with which you can exchange in natural language. With the Smart Virtual Assistant Beesy, you can also:
• Create notes and actions
• Delegate tasks
• Create projects
• Control your information without having to connect to your Beesy.me app, directly from emails, instant messaging (Microsoft Teams, Skype, Slack...) and even in mobility with Siri
• Obtain automated MOM and automated reports on all your activity: action plan synthesis, individual point, project synthesis...
Beesy is designed for anyone who manages a large number of actions every day and needs to manage their follow-up: sales teams, technical teams, managers, project managers...
In addition, Beesy adds a number of features to help you be more efficient at taking notes and managing your To-Do:
- Add audio recordings and bullets to your notes
- Add photos to your notes from your library or by taking a photo
- Summary of actions
- Choice of report language by Note
- Additional on-demand To-Do filtering in each view
- Dual-Touch Drag&Drop to easily change the context of a task: for contacts, meetings, topics and projects
- CSV export for external analysis
- Integrated To-Do reporting: urgent/important matrix, clickable graphics by projects, task types or contacts
- Contextual note taking: everything you type is automatically linked to the context in which you type it: contact, end date, project, meeting. This way you can concentrate on your interlocutor, you no longer have to configure 20 different menus.
- Structuring as a task type, each note can be an action and derive from a type: action, document, call, idea... For each task type, predefined and configurable values allow you to have nothing to configure during your meeting.
- Drawing function, access to a web page or plans + Possibility to draw and write on your captures of web pages or plans
- Access your iCal calendar, Outlook in Beesy and possibility to create a note associated with a meeting. Beesy will identify participants and link your notes to your calendar
- Importing contacts from the iPad address book
- Integrated tutorials and in-App Help
- Pincode protection
- Compatibility with hardware keyboards
If you like the application, don't forget to recommend it!
In case of problems, contact us using our website under support (we have no way to contact you via your comments on the AppStore).
Are you a Microsoft Office 365 user? You can now create or link your Beesy account directly to Office 365.
* Sign in to Beesy directly with a Microsoft Office 365 account
* Link your Microsoft Office 365 account to your Beesy account with the same features
* Automatically log in to Beesy in Microsoft Teams with your Microsoft Office 365 account
* Connection to your Beesy account on iOS (iPad and iPhone) with a Microsoft Office 365 account
!! Contact us for more information
* On the management of the parameters of the action types
* On accent problems on exports, emails and PDF
* About settings to hide shared actions
Ratings and Reviews
This app will do for meeting notes, what the DayRunner did for time management!
I am the IT Director for a major city police department and I spend 40-60% of my work week in one kind of a meeting or another. When I first downloaded the app, I was looking for a quick fix for my note-syncing challenges. This was not the case with Beesy--but that was not a bad thing. It took some time to learn my way around and develop a methodology (and I'm still learning the app), but like any good tool, taking the time to get familiar with it is always time well spent!
I like its integration with my contacts and tasks. I can easily assign reminders on the fly during a meeting and assign them to personnel from within the app. Quick-look icons help distinguish one note from another; calls, questions, comments, maps, Internet, and more are not only easily identified, but easily prioritized.
The development team has been incredibly responsive to inquiries and seems to be in continual development to better the product. One suggestion that I would offer is cross-device sync and utilization. Availability on the iPhone, Mac, and even browser-based would all be excellent complements to this software. Adding handwriting recognition or voice transcription for faster note capture would be the coup de grace!
Awesome app--keep up the great work!
Great project management
So far, even though it’s only been a few days, it’s been great. I am able to organize my meetings in different sections, work on projects and set my to do list on one place. I still need to figure out all the options but I think it will work out.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you very much for your comment! We are delighted that you enjoy Beesy. If you have difficulty using the options you like, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com Sincerely, the BeesApps support team
Yes No Stars!
This is the absolute worst program ever allowed on the App Store. I made the mistake of thinking if I paid more that it would actually work! Needless to say, that money drain goes even deeper and I spent a few weeks trying to get a refund for $23 wasted. I assume he project management system this company is known for is operable but it is not for use as an app
- 155.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © BeesApps
- In-App Purchases
- Reminders full synchronization $1.99
- Import Documents $1.99
- Export Reports to PDF $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.