We girls spend lots of money on medical SPA procedures and not knowing if they are really effective. I created this App to help you track the changes of the procedures. You can also use this app to track other changes as a result of your diet, workout... etc
How to use:
1. Create a new session for each changes that you would like to track. Give it a good name (the name is searchable to help you locate the session quickly)
2. Take a "Before" photo. The first photo in the session is considered your "Before" photo.
3. When taking a photo, the guidelines help you to take photos with similar posture and position. Try to stick to the same guideline for the same session for better comparison. You can add cover-ups to your face/eyes for anonymous sharing. Pinch to zoom and move the cover-ups for best fit.
4. Take "After" photos to track changes. The app will automatically calculate the days since your procedure for the "After" photos. You can also add a short note to each photo.
5. You can view and save the Before and After comparison photos.
6. You can also view and generate a video based on the photos of a session to show the progress.
7. You will be able to edit/delete/share photos and sessions.
Note that this APP requires permission to Photos and Camera because all photos and videos are to be saved in your Photos library.
- Regression bug fix to move up the text view when keyboard is shown causing this feature to be not usable.
- Maochen Wang
- 19.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Buggieland Studio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.