Most parenting apps focus exclusively on child development. But what about parent development? Look no further. This is the app for YOU. And it is free!
Based on Ellen Galinsky’s classic research, The Six Stages of Parenthood, this app automatically provides research-based information and principles each month, corresponding to the age of your child! Every parent can benefit from using this app. Here are its key features:
• The app provides pertinent parenting information corresponding to your child’s age, month by month.
• Occasional push notifications remind you to take a few minutes to build a stronger family or view a recent update.
• Monthly KinderKronicles contain articles such as: The Reality of Parenthood, Effective Conflict Resolution, Being Single: How Do I Cope?, Friendship in Marriage, and Taking Care of Yourself.
• Coming Soon! Our Parent Resource Store with ideas and helps for you to enhance your productive parenting.
• We love to hear from you! You can reach us with questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your parenting journey!
As a 501(c)(3) public charity, World Peace Parents Foundation, its projects and educational materials are non-denominational and non-political. Begin with the Children is a doing business identity of World Peace Parents Foundation in the State of Utah.
Adds support for new prenatal content. Also fixes some bugs and improves loading.
Ratings and Reviews
This app with help you with parenting AND creating a stronger family unit!
Begin With the Children has helped us be more patient, loving, intentional parents and has guided us through newborn to toddler stages. The information helped us a great deal when we brought home our newborn. The articles are specific to the age group of our children and so they feel relevant every time we read them! Not only that, but they are simple and concise, so it’s much easier than reading a lengthy parenting book. It’s more than just how to take care of a child- it’s about creating a family unit with values and purpose. We are grateful they now have an easy to use app!
Love that the app grows with me
I enrolled with Begin with the Children while in the hospital having my second child. She is now 4 and the monthly articles continue to help guide us in raising her. I like that this app is more focused on helping me be intentional about building a strong family, rather than my child’s physical development. There are a lot of apps and info about a child’s physical development but there aren’t many research based programs about parenting effectively. I also like that it is a quick read each month and my phone will remind me when the next month of reading is available.
Intentional, Thoughtful, Empowering
We enrolled in this program in 2017 after the birth of our first child. As first-time parents, the information on developmental milestones and suggestions for parent interactions have been invaluable. Most information we received at the hospital only covered what to expect during the first few weeks and months, but BWC has kept us prepared for over four years! The app has made these resources even more accessible, now we can glance at them on the go!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- World Peace Parents Foundation
- 24.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 World Peace Parents Foundation