Use Behance for iOS to explore millions of projects by the world’s top creative talent wherever you are.
• Search and explore millions of projects on Behance
• Browse the latest activity and new work by Creatives you follow
• Access your profile, collections, and statistics on your work
• Explore the work of creatives from RISD, SVA, LinkedIn, AIGA, AdWeek, and other Schools and Organizations sites powered by Behance
• Browse award-winning “Served” Galleries for Fashion, Typography, Architecture, Photography, Digital Art, and more
• Follow top creatives on Behance and see what they appreciate
- Inbox, Notifications, My Work, and Nearby.
- A Glance displays your daily stats on Behance.
- Remotely control Airplay presentations from your watch.
- Handoff to your phone from nearly any watch activity.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Behance is the leading online platform to showcase & discover creative work and is part of the Adobe Family. Behance’s team of curators feature new work every day from top portfolios in the fields of design, fashion, illustration, industrial design, architecture, photography, fine art, advertising, typography, motion graphics, sound design, and many more. Leading creative companies find talent on Behance, and millions of visitors use Behance to track the latest and greatest creative talent.
Behance profiles have a sleeker design and show the unique banner images users have added.
SEARCH AND EXPLORE
It’s faster than ever to find creativity, with additions for autocomplete, search history, and search suggestions.
Join a livestream and learn tips and techniques from users in the Behance community.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clicking On Notifications
When I click on notifications, the app is stuck on that project page. I can’t close out of the project, click on the artist, or use any gestures other than clicking on the pictures. I have to close out of the app and reopen to get back to the home page. This just started after the last update. The other issue I have is that you can’t click the top of the screen to return to the top when a project is open. Not sure why this hasn’t been fixed yet.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, and apologies for this inconvenience. A new version has been released that should fix the bug preventing closing projects. If you continue to have any trouble, please reach out to us at: https://help.behance.net
I have just downloaded the app and decided to create an account with my Facebook account. I went through the process and it said everything worked. I was able to check out everyone’s work but it wouldn’t load my profile at all and said there was an error. Thinking I could just log out and log back in, it still didn’t work so I chose to create one with my email- still didn’t work and it did the same thing.
The old product was much more useful. I could easily browse projects and not feel overwhelmed with these new stories and a social feed.
This isnt instagram. This is a place to dive deep into high quality work and discover artists and designers. Completely copying Instagram’s UX makes no sense in context of what myself and many others use Behance for.
Some constructive design feedback: 1. use a 2 column grid for projects. It used to be much easier to browse multiple projects at once. 2. Get rid of stories. This shouldn't be an app to post ephemeral content. 3. Why is posting a project the main call to action?? This could significantly reduce the quality of the the posted projects. Behance will become just like Dribbble which is not a good thing.
- Adobe Inc.
- 210.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Adobe
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.