Beijing Map is a professional Car, Bike, Pedestrian and Subway navigation system.This app will help you determine your location,guide you to destination,plan your subway route,find nearby businesses and restaurants when you travel or live in Beijing.It work completely offline that can save your money on data roaming cost.We spend several years to develop it. Now it is available on iPhone and iPad.
* Offer all cities' offline street map and subway maps in this country.
* Turn by turn GPS navigation make your phone to an advanced GPS device.
* Completely offline work can make you save money on data roaming cost.
* Intelligent subway navigation system.
* Offer vector map so that you can zoom at any level.
* Offer offline route navigation.
* Using animation to show navigation route.
* The only map app offer street names using both local language and english language.
* Switchable 2D/3D map display.
* Offer cool compass function.
* Strong offline address database and a online database as a compensation.
* Smart navigation arrow can help you find directions easily.
* Support car, bike, walk, truck and horse navigation.
* Offer hotel reservation for hotels all over the world.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bug fixes;Compatible with iOS 10; Update to latest map data
Ratings and Reviews
App Charged for Everything
App is set up to charge $9.99 or $4.99 for every basic extra like offline gps. Map shows upside down and cannot be turned. Directions not specific and have descriptions like "turn left soon" Some map descriptions still in Chinese even though English option was chosen. Paid $4.99 for offline map and $9.99 for GPS then was going to be charged another $9.99 and closed the app. Wish I had not purchased. Don't waste your money.
Free is not actually free
I downloaded the app thinking it could help us out. Turns out in order to unlock the features listed in the description you have to pay $4.95 to use them. It may be a great app and worth the $4.95 but tell us that up front. I have deleted the app from my phone not to use it again. Developers, you should try some truth in advertising, you might actually make a $! Better luck next time.
Can't drag or zoom the map at all, map fails to redraw. It would be better just to take a photo of a paper map and view it on the phone that way.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jing Li
- 88.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © CITYAPP
- In-App Purchases
- Beijing Offline Map $4.99
- Beijing Navigation $9.99