9/10 in WIRED’s App Guide - Selected as an Honoree in the Webby Awards - Featured in CNN’s 50 Ultimate Travel Apps
ALSO FEATURED BY: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, msnbc, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure…
- 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
- TRAVEL GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
- PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES - Exclusive technology - The Trip Genius automatically creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your itinerary at any time.
- OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS - The only guide with offline navigation! - Have the guide locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
- AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
- TRIP JOURNAL - NEW FEATURE - Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
- SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
- TRIP DASHBOARD - Available at www.mtrip.me, the trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
- TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online
- OTHER FEATURES – Send pictures and postcards by email or Facebook, easily discover new places, currency converter, subway map, add personal places and more!
To explore mTrip’s other destinations please visit www.mtrip.com
mTrip’s Hong Kong Travel Guide is available in: English, French, and German
MTRIP IN THE NEWS!
LA TIMES - “App maker mTrip's signature Genius will generate an itinerary for you based on your preferences”
NEW YORK TIMES - “Travelers with iPhones should add mTrip to their augmented reality specialty apps list”
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning in Asia, Europe and the U.S."
ASSOCIATED PRESS - “The new iPhone application mTrip is a travel guide and then some: It uses the latest in smart phone technology to make it easier to stay on track in a foreign locale”
IPHONE LIFE - "Don't travel without them”
TECH VIBES - "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless"
For any questions please contact email@example.com. We are happy to answer your questions.
General enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful app for directions and visiting objectives
It was easy to get to places using this app because it told you how to get there, whcih metro station to get off to.
I give it 4 stars only because it would crash sometimes when using the gps, and the gps sometimes was not 100% accurate, but we couldn't have done the beijing trip without the app. I did our itinerary using the app and grouped the objectives by distance. I would buy the app again in a heartbeat. Now when i travel I look for mtrip apps!
NOT GOOD ENOUGH
I visited Beijing for a week and used mTrip. Unfortunately the guide fails in providing a map showing small streets in addition to the main ones. Street names is depicted in too small size and when you magnify the map, street names become smaller. Big mistake, line 4 of subway in an important extension the subway stations have a wrong name, inadmissible. Worse, I walked mills after visiting the Yonghe Temple, going for lunch, the street for the nearest restaurant recommended did not correspond. Then walking again, the second restaurant recommended, Gingko, there is no exist anymore, if there ever was¡¡I summary the guide has a good inspiration, especially working off line but need urgent improving.
I have spent 4 days in Beijing so far. I speak no Chinese at and I have walked through the city and visited all the major attractions just using this guide. It is not perfect but it is very useful and a very good value for 5.99 it does have a lot of room to improve but just the offline maps feature is well worth the money. The map together with the gps chip on the iPhone and I did not get lost once.
- mTrip Inc.
- 235.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 mTrip
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.