- Apple Watch support
- Today and Notification extensions support
- Snooze from Notification Widget (swipe left/swipe down)
- Really fast input methods
- URL Scheme / x-callback-url
- Month view calendar
- Export to calendar
- Import from Reminders.app & Email
- View email back in Mail app
- Embed image to a note
- 26 alert tones
- Natural language in English, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch (Option: Auto clean title)
- Advance recurring system. Repeat from completion date, Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, 1st, 2nd week, weekday, monday, etc
- Advance Time Zone support (automagically)
- Advance badge system
- Support Background app refresh so importing from Reminders app and email server will be seamless
Or users can just use your voice to enter a reminder to Reminders.app (built in app), then open Beja to auto import your reminders created by this Reminders.app.
You can also differentiate overdue, today's, tomorrow's or future's reminders by looking at their colors.
• Push reminders via email (let your team mates push you one)
• Push to Calendars.app for easy viewing/logging or viewing in Notification Center
• Auto insert reminders from Reminders.app or server without opening an app
• Time zone support for each reminder event
• Natural language date parser support (e.g.: Pick up Jane @9pm, WWDC June 10 at 10 PDT). Tips: Triple taps to clean up the time in reminder.
• Add phone number, email and address from Contacts.app
• Easy and fast navigation. One or two taps to move the event forward or backward
• Left/Right Hand support
• Advance recurring system for each reminder event. Such as Baseball every 3rd Sunday at 5:30pm, or Piano every 2 weeks on Tuesday and Thursday at 10;
• Import from built in Reminders app
• Undated / Silent reminders
• Quick add. Tips: Access quickly by tapping the header.
• Logs for the last 30 days
• Backing up and restoring reminder database feature
• Speech command friendly. e.g. "Call Marry at seven" (iPhone 4s an above)
• Smart badges. Overdue, overdue + today and all.
• Multiple Styles.
• Turn on/off notification.
• Snooze the reminder. Keep alerting you until it's checked off.
• Copy, email or iMessage for each reminder event
• Inform you which reminder event is set to destination time or auto adjust when visiting different time zone
• When it sets to Auto Adjust Time, typing 'WWDC June 10 at 10 PDT' will translate to your local time.
• Turn on/off Natural language on the fly by tapping the header when typing.
• Set notification sound for each reminder event
## See our Video Ad : http://BejaApp.com/video ##
- Bug fixed when coming from widget and notification
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app with customizable snooze times!
Nice app that seems to do what siri and google assistant can't--offer notifications with snooze times that you can configure! First, google assistant doesn't offer snoozing reminders at all, as far as I can tell, and siri let's you snooze for one hour (or until tomorrow). I need snoozes that are around 5 to 10 minutes! Why can't apple and google do that, god only knows. Now, Cortana can do 10 minutes, but you have to ask that app a few times before she responds to your voice commands. Thanks, Microsoft (useless).
This app seems perfect for creating reminders that u can snooze for a custom period of time! Bravo! Someone needed to do it right!
I can't live without this app!
I've tied many to-do apps but none have been exactly what I needed. Until Beja. Despite the odd name, this app is amazing. You can quickly add to-dos that nag you which is exactly what I wanted.
A name change that pertains to reminders, to-dos, etc. may help this app get the attention it deserves.
Import broken and other problems!
The import from Reminders feature seems to be broken. I rely quite a bit on this, so if you could fix this, I’d appreciate it very much. Also, if you could fix it so that when you ”mark off” a task from its alert, like it says you can, that would be helpful. It's kind of annoying to have to open the app just to check something off, especially after you've already pushed "mark off". I've tried to check tasks off from notifications, and despite pressing "mark off", it really doesn't and alerts me later after I've finished the task already.
- Sandy Tanamas
- 25.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Betiga Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Beja Extra Package $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.