NOTICE: App works best with Bellabeat products. Only some features are available without hardware device.
The Bellabeat app is the official app for all Bellabeat products. The app reads all the captured information from your Bellabeat devices and translates it into useful data that can help you improve specific aspects of your daily routine and help you reach your wellness goals. Bellabeat products that work with the Bellabeat app are Leaf, wellness tracker, Spring, smart water bottle, and Time, hybrid wellness watch.
- Track your activity throughout the day and get useful insights into your habits
- Track steps, calories, distance, and duration of activity
- Offers an extensive list of custom activities to select from
- Track and improve your sleep patterns
- Identify the length of light and deep sleep states
- Track sleep quality (Learn more about the correlation between the quality and duration of your sleep, and the amount of movement you make during sleep)
- See what aspects of your daily life impact your stress levels
- Observe areas of improvement to enhance resistance to stress
- Learn more about the physical aspects of health that can impact your stress levels
MEDITATION AND BREATHING
- Reduce stress and anxiety through calming meditation exercises
- Track your breathing through Leaf to determine your level of calm
- Choose between extensive list of meditation and breathing exercises suitable for all level practitioners (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Make use of the special exercise to focus on achieving your maximum (Focus like Lolo Jones)
- Track your menstrual cycles, and ovulation period
- Learn how to keep physical balance during your period
- See the effects of your menstrual cycle on other aspects of your daily life
- Track your water intake and work on reaching your water intake goal
- Receive reminders to stay hydrated throughout the day
- Hydration feature works optimally with Bellabeat smart water bottle, Spring
ALARMS & ALERTS
- Receive silent vibration alerts and alarms from your Leaf or Time device
- Set a wake-up or contraception pill alarms
- Inactivity alert will vibrate if you are inactive for some time (change sensitivity via Inactivity alert level)
- Set your personalised activity, sleep, meditation and hydration goals and achieve them with the help of Bellabeat products
- Sync certain data measured by Leaf or Time to the Apple Health app. This feature is optional.
Thanks for using the Bellabeat app and products! Every update of our app includes improvements to make our app or devices faster, more reliable and easier to use. For specific details on what changed with any specific update, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As new features become available, we will highlight those for you in the app and newsletter.
Thanks for being part of the Bellabeat family!
In this update, we’ve included a firmware update for Time that enhances the accuracy of the sleep and activity tracking. We’re continually working on new improvements to make sure you get the absolute most out of your wellness tracking experience. In order to update your Time, please make sure you’re using the latest Bellabeat app version, sync your Time and click the Update button you will find in the Settings of your Bellabeat app. For a more detailed explanation you can also find a video tutorial for performing the firmware update on our support page: bellabeat.com/support
In case any issue occurs during update, or you have any suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team by sending an email to email@example.com. Your feedback is important to us and our team is eager to hear from you!
Your Bellabeat Team
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty Tracker, Pretty App, Meh Data
I really wanted a nice looking fitness tracker so I could wear it all the time. My Fitbit started looking pretty sad after a year or so and it definitely looks like an athletic tracker. I always wore my Bella Beat as a bracelet, because I knew swapping it out as a clip or necklace would be more annoying. But the bracelet is kind of bulky.
I was mostly worried about whether it would work as well as my fit bit and I think the answer is no. Sleep tracking wasn’t great, steps seemed low compared to my phone that doesn’t move more than I do. I was hoping for an app that allowed better integration with other services but that seemed limited. I’d personally much rather import the data over to the health app where I can track everything. And I’ve always been frustrated with the lack of options for integrating the vibrating alarm with more than just an alarm that’s not super east to adjust.
I’m really intrigued by the new watch, because I’ve always wanted a normal watch that also functions like a fitness tracker, but at the end of the day I just keep thinking I’d be better off prioritizing function over form.
Room for improvement
I have the original leaf Nature from 2015. I only wore it a couple months back then and quickly tired of it I guess. Been wearing it every day of 2019. I find my device to be glitchy at times. For example, it does not pick up my steps if wearing as a necklace. (Never tried as a broach)
However to be fair, this review should focus on the app I guess. There have been two separate times (that I'm aware of) that my device just didn't register any steps at all. (once and entire day and once a few hours) ** There really should be a place to make notes within each day. That way I could note if there was a discrepancy or if there's something going on. Pain tracking or diet or emotional health notes would be great within this app. Also, would love for it to communicate with the Beachbody app like Apple watch and Fitbit does. This app is ok but I really think it could be better!
Please change sleep times! 😴 and update...
* Updated: I dropped it another star because now I’ve realized that it doesn’t appropriately sync to the Apple Health app. It literally only transfers over about 1/3 of my steps to Apple. Since I tried joining a self reporting health program at work, I can’t even use the data because Bellabeat’s app isn’t a verified tracker and since it doesn’t sync to Apply correctly, I’m not going to report bad data that clearly doesn’t show how much I have actually been moving around. Overall pretty bummed to find this out on top of the terrible sleep information it records.
Here’s my original review: I really love my Urban Leaf and have been using this app for over a year now but I go to sleep earlier than 9:00pm most nights... so my sleep isn’t recorded correctly. I’ve been waiting to see if sleep times would change in any updates. People have all sorts of different schedules, so I’m kind of surprised this has been overlooked and not addressed yet. I’m clearly not the only one with this problem! 5 star worthy if This could get fixed!
- Bellabeat, Inc.
- 159.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bellabeat Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.