Connect to the Belleville News-Democrat newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Belleville, Fairview Heights and the East St. Louis area in Illinois. The Belleville News-Democrat report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Belleville area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Belleville News-Democrat opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to the Belleville News-Democrat app comes with complimentary web access to the BND site, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first month for $1.99. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the BND app, eEdition and to the BND website.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.bnd.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We have fixed some small bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
A little upset!
I have had the BND app now for about 2 years. Out of the blue this morning while I was scrolling through and reading the news, the message that was displayed on my screen is that I’ve read all my free stories for the month! I absolutely love this app because it keeps me up to date on news in my area and the nation. But how can I read or enjoy this app when I’m being told this now?
I drop the newspaper when you got rid of Glenn McCoy. Also, do not cover near the high school sports as you used to. It got to the point where I could read the entire newspaper within five minutes. Certainly not worth the cost. I decided just to read a few things online.… I still get the Post-Dispatch. Sad days for BND.
It is an important news paper
- McClatchy Interactive
- 79.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 BND and Belleville News Democrat. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Montly Subscription $12.99
- Annual Subscription $129.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.