Keep track of your Belongings and be prepared for the unexpected.
When something goes wrong, it can be a stressful time. To make matters worse you will need policy documents, proof of purchases plus photographs of any valuable items to claim on your insurance.
Store photographs and receipts of your belongings so that you are not caught out.
When taking out content insurance, you are required to give an estimation of your contents total worth. Most people will undervalue how much their belongings are worth and if you have to claim, you may only get a small portion back. Now you can provide an accurate estimation of your belongings next time you take out insurance.
* Get an overview of how much your belongings are worth and stop guessing how much your belongings are worth when taking out insurance.
* Store photographs and receipts of your belongings so that you are not caught out.
* Export data as CSV that can be passed onto your insurance provider.
* Data is stored in iCloud.
Hello, thank you for your continued support. I am reading all the feedback I have received so far and In this release several bugs have been fixed.
* Photos should now sync between multiple devices if iCloud is enabled.
* Data should now sync between multiple devices if iCloud is enabled.
* Images should now be compressed on your device to save on storage space.
* Fixed an issue where deleting an image under certain circumstances would delete the wrong image.
* Introduced a pull-down-to-refresh action to force a sync.
* Fixed an issue with the animation when deleting a room or item from the lists.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work, no support
No instructions at all. Can not load more than one item. No method to contact developer. Should be labeled as fraud.
Not ready yet
Not able to scan items by barcode and it’s really limited to just the basics. Not worth 1.99
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, unfortunately barcodes have a recurring cost associated with accessing the product data as an independent developer. Alternate apps on the AppStore get around this by pushing the cost onto the user in the form of a subscription.
However barcode scanning is something I am still investigating but isn’t something I can promise at this current point in time. Their are also alternate ways of data entry I am researching which may make it easier to add new items.
Does not work
It does not correctly enter amounts to totals and no way to contact the developer got help ;-(
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adam Bulmer
- 3.8 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2021-2022 All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.