Keep track of your Belongings and be prepared for the unexpected.
When something goes wrong, it can be a stressful time. To make matters worse you will need policy documents, proof of purchases plus photographs of any valuable items to claim on your insurance.
Store photographs and receipts of your belongings so that you are not caught out.
When taking out content insurance, you are required to give an estimation of your contents total worth. Most people will undervalue how much their belongings are worth and if you have to claim, you may only get a small portion back. Now you can provide an accurate estimation of your belongings next time you take out insurance.
* Get an overview of how much your belongings are worth and stop guessing how much your belongings are worth when taking out insurance.
* Store photographs and receipts of your belongings so that you are not caught out.
* Export data as CSV that can be passed onto your insurance provider.
* Import your HomeKit enabled rooms and belongings for quick data entry including model and serial numbers..
* Data is stored in iCloud.
- Fixed bug with item category not saving correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Not ready yet
Not able to scan items by barcode and it’s really limited to just the basics. Not worth 1.99
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, unfortunately barcodes have a recurring cost associated with accessing the product data as an independent developer. Alternate apps on the AppStore get around this by pushing the cost onto the user in the form of a subscription.
However barcode scanning is something I am still investigating but isn’t something I can promise at this current point in time. Their are also alternate ways of data entry I am researching which may make it easier to add new items.
Does what it says and does it well
It’s a bit basic, but does its job really well! It’d be nice to be able to scan in model/serial numbers with the camera, but the photos option works in a pinch.
Does not work, no support
No instructions at all. Can not load more than one item. No method to contact developer. Should be labeled as fraud.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adam Bulmer
- 3.4 MB
- Requires iOS 17.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 17.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2021-2022 All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.