- Misc improvements & bugfixes
Thanks for your support and feedbacks. Have fun playing and don't forget to rate 5 stars your favorite Belote game!
Ratings and Reviews
I love playing Belote! My only complaint is when I barely have and chips and have to bet the low number and can only win a few Chips. Hard to get my stack of chips on..
You are so cheap
It’s so frustrating your extreme cheapness like a disturbed old woman or man , you bet 250. To win just 50 and loosing all your chips when playing with novice, the way the cards are distributed isn’t correct, actually very often you can predict the last four cards after seeing the first 4 ones, , it just doesn’t mimic the natural way of cards distribution done by hands, your computer program for this needs upgrade. Be generous a bit, playing with you is full of frustration, not of fairness, it’s okay to loose but no with your stringent style. It seems your players are your enemies unless they have the money or the possibility to purchase your chips and on the top of that you loose no seconds without commercials torture. I hope you fix these issues. If not I hope another company beats you to a better belote. Please wake up. You’re rich and arrogant. You can feel it. Also spend some money and time to fix the extreme stupidity of your robots players. Thank you. I love you
Game is good, but very slow and the game steals chips from you
So the overall game is pretty good. Now the cons:
1. The animation is soooooo slow. It takes forever to finish a single game. It should be fast. You’d save 15 minutes per game if it weren’t for the delays.
2. The computers are very stupid. The programmers didn’t give them much in terms of logic and they’re especially terrible in Coinche. They just don’t understand your signals. I’ve played other belote games on PC that totally got it.
3. The chips system is all kinds of whacky. This includes an issue where if you don’t back out of a rematch within 3 seconds or so, you’re charged the full amount to play. Also, you have to put 250 chips to win back 300 (you only win 50 chips). So stupid.
- IsCool Entertainment
- 264.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2019 Is Cool Entertainment
- In-App Purchases
- 2,000 Chips - NPU6 $0.99
- 2,100 Chips - OPU2 $2.99
- 8,000 Chips - OPU4 $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.