Developed to be played on the iPhone and iPad, this entertaining app encourages children aged 3 to 7 to discover English and expand their language-learning skills.
Developed to be played on the iPhone and iPad, this entertaining app encourages children aged 3 to 7 to discover English and expand their language-learning skills. Approved by teachers, parents and youngsters alike, the app focuses on ease of use.
Children are plunged into a complete English-language environment that is lively, varied and – above all – fun.
With this app, your child’s knowledge is boosted by
- learning the English names for many different animals, objects and colors
- learning to read numbers and count to 10
- learning about size, distance, patterns and grouping
- learning about concepts such as small–big, near–far and odd one out
- enhancing problem-solving skills
- improving fine motor skills
Features and advantages:
- a full English voice-over
- an interface that preschoolers will find simple and intuitive
- a read-aloud function that helps in pronunciation of words and numbers
- colorful high-resolution artwork and lively music
- interactive stickers that allow children to create their own scenes, which can be shared with friends via social media
- a reward screen showing a child’s achievement and motivating him/her to perform better
The app features 10 different games, each of which can be played with 6 different groups of words:
• Find the Object: After hearing their names, children must find the right objects or animals. This game teaches English words while encouraging concentration and correct pronunciation.
• Matching Pairs: Search among the hidden objects or animals and find the matching pairs. This game teaches English words and the concept of grouping, while training children’s memory.
• Find the Color: Pick the right color on a multi-colored animal or object. While teaching the names of colors, this game encourages children to listen and look carefully.
• Pick the Odd One Out: Find the odd animal or object in the group. Children must concentrate in order to distinguish one from the others.
• Find the Biggest/Smallest: Children must identify the biggest or smallest among groups of animals or objects. This game teaches vocabulary and trains children to focus.
• Count the Number: This game’s read-aloud function allows children to count the number of animals or objects, enhancing their number learning and counting skills.
• Find the Farthest/Nearest: Children must identify farthest or nearest among groups of similar animals or objects. This game teaches word names and how to distinguish distances.
• Complete the word - Drag the correct letter to complete the word by looking at the object. This games teaches to learn spelling of objects.
• Match the Objects with their names - Drag and drop the names against the correct object. This game teaches object recognition from each other.
• Choose the Objects highlighted - Pick the correct object whose names are highlighted in blue color. This game teaches object identification by reading the correct letter.
Engaging, entertaining and easy to understand, the Ben & Bella – Games app enhances young children’s English learning while they are having fun. Don’t let your child miss out!
Minor Bugs fixes & Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
The app is just excellent. It is a wonderful resource for learning with fun. However, it needs serious attention on few things. The animal sizes and dragging is not very smooth. Let’s hope it will get better over time.
Wonderful idea well done.
Were fun game!
I like the idea and mechanichs of the game. It is very fun for kids. I've found some minor control issues: on iphone tap on colors can be hard due of small sizes of coolred parts; when you create your zoo there is bug for animals dragging; in tutorial lest screen the next button exists but doesn't work, instead you have tap 'got it' button.
Maybe too easy, but well done
The artwork and the narration is really nice; my three year old could follow easily, not being able to read but following the narration. It's very forgiving (and kind of silly when you get things wrong, which can be fun in itself) and makes nice particle effects when you get thins right. :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WITS Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
- 172.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © WITS Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Special Combo offer $2.99
- Going Places $1.99
- Special Day $1.99