BenchApp makes running your sports team a breeze. Allow players to check in or out from the app, via e-mail, from push notifications, or through text messages. Keep track of stats, games played, drinks and even player payments. Take the headache out of managing your players.
How does it work?
Simply enter your roster and schedule, and BenchApp takes care of the rest. An e-mail, text message, and/or push notification is automatically sent before each event, allowing your players to check in or out.
It's as easy as that. We take the work out of managing your team.
Features that make your life better
• Attendance Notifications via e-mail, text message, and push
• Accept payments from your players and spares via credit card
• E-mail and text message broadcasting
• Create lines and batting orders
• Calendar cync and export
• Player & Spare Stats
• Track and manage Finances
• Track who's bringing drinks/refreshments
• Team Chatter for communication
• Private Messaging
• Team Bulletins
The Sports We Support
Hockey, Roller Hockey, Ball Hockey, Baseball, Softball, Basketball, Ultimate, Soccer, Lacrosse, Football, Volleyball, Pickleball and any other sport that has a roster.
All your team data. Always available. Always in-sync.
If you love BenchApp, please leave us a review. We always appreciate all feature requests and bug reports: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sports are back! Time to brush off the dust and get back at it. Fire up the team chatter and remind Bob how he missed that breakaway during your last game, or how Cindy accidentally scored on her own net. We've greatly improved the chatter feature so now you can connect like never before. It's faster, better and easier than ever!
- Fixes the ability to check in to events from an e-mail
- Prevents the upgrade window from popping up when you've already upgraded. Really sorry about that. We really appreciate your support of BenchApp!
- Improvements to the join team process
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- A quick fix for how links work in chatter
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Fixes to the password reset functionality
- Fixes to the Help section (you can now exit Help when you're done!)
- Other bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Portrait and landscape photos will now appear properly in the team chatter
- When a new player joins your team, you can tap on a push notification and instantly change their player class from roster, spare or spectator
- We've introduced a new team share code making it even easier for you to add players, coaches and parents to your roster!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App. So easy to manage my team for game reminders, team communication, etc. Although...new development...I for some reason am unable to print my lines from the app to a printer connected via Bluetooth. I hit print and nothing happens. Used to be able to do it but not anymore. Besides that. This app is great.
Best team management app with the BEST service!
We’ve been using the free version for several seasons and then about six months ago we went to the paid version. It’s SO worth it.
As the captain, I used to have to still go into Facebook for some players, emails for some, and text the others and then try to compile it all even in the app to keep track of who we needed to call if we needed subs. The paid version took care of ALL that. I just required everyone get the app or at least sign up for it. Even if they didn’t install it, they still got the emails and texts! This became a lifesaver for removing the captaincy headache of trying to get twenty adults all on the same page.
Then earlier today, I had a little snafu with my account and emailed support. The owner replied within a couple hours and everything is all good. I can’t wait to get back to playing, but I know at least until I do, i’ll still be in touch with my team and subs and we will be well ahead of the next season when it’s ready to start (post virus restrictions).
Updated after customer support
The instructions for setting push notifications not clear but customer support responded and walked me through it. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Hi OFenby. Are you still having issues with push notifications?
- BenchApp Technologies, Inc.
- 25.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020
- In-App Purchases
- BenchApp PRO $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.