Let Sun Life help you discover the true benefits of benefits —anytime, anywhere.
With the Benefit Tools app you can easily view your dental and vision coverage, find a dentist, access your electronic Dental ID card and more. Use this app to quickly access:
• My Benefits – An overview of dental and vision plan details.
• Dental ID Card – Your electronic dental ID card
• Find A Dentist – Uses your location to find a dentist nearby
• Find An Eye Doctor - Uses your location to find an eye doctor nearby
• Contact Us – Connect with us to ask questions
• Individual Dental Plans – Learn about the products we sell in your area
New ability to add Dental ID card to your Apple Wallet
Ratings and Reviews
Our family of four has dental coverage with Sunlife. Anytime I tried to view my dental card I get an error stating - Multiple Coverages - Multiple dental coverages found. Please call for assistance.
That pretty much defeats the purpose of having the app on my phone. Deleted, maybe it’ll work if it’s only you on the plan. But if your family is covered there’s no point in downloading this.
Can’t get past the search screen
Every time I try to zoom in to find a provider I get the same pop up message that max providers have been found. This app is way overdue for an update. I’ll use the web version. Deleting this app as it’s useless
Crash after Crash after Crash
No bueno! Wanted to see which providers were available in my area before enrolling. App opens just fine but anything after that and it won’t load or immediately crashes...
- Sun Life Financial (U.S.) Services Company, Inc.
- 38 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.