PNC BeneFit Plus Mobile for Apple Devices¹
Save time and hassles while making the most of your HSA, HRA, and FSA health benefit accounts by quickly checking your balances and details. Our secure app makes managing your health benefits easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your important account information on the go! Powerful features of the app include:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Simply log in to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided)
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device
• Your device will present you with a prompt to allow your location to be accessed; accepting the prompt will help minimize the request for additional security questions upon log in
Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• View claims requiring receipts
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s))
• File a claim towards your medical FSA and HRA
• Take or upload a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• View, contribute and distribute HSA transactions
• Pay bills from any account and add a payee
• Using the Dashboard, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation
• Retrieve your forgotten username/password
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
*This is not the PNC Mobile Banking app, which allows you to access your bank and brokerage accounts.
For questions or support, call or email the PNC BeneFit Plus Customer Service Center at 844-356-9993 or firstname.lastname@example.org
No personal or sensitive data is stored on the PNC BeneFit Plus mobile app.
¹ PNC does not charge for the PNC BeneFit Plus Mobile App. However, a supported mobile device is needed. Also, your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply.
Apple®, iPod touch® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
PNC is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (“PNC”).
Banking and lending products and services, bank deposit products and treasury management services for clients and/or customers are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PNC and Member FDIC.
©2018 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
If supported or applicable to your account(s), PNC BeneFit Plus version 6.1 provides you with:
• Identity Verification Document Upload: Provide documentation to your administrators to streamline the account opening process.
• View Statements & Notifications: Stay up-to-date on your account(s) by accessing your statements and notifications.
Ratings and Reviews
Probably the most frustrating part of this app is the fact that it never keeps your login information and you have to answer security questions on top of the login and password. This is a little over cautious I would say. It needs to have touch ID enabled so that you don't have to go through a huge process just to login. In addition to this problem, I think there should be additional settings available and more information when you log into the app. Overall, the login process is by far the most annoying piece!
The new feature that allows me to scan & check if items are eligible to be paid for using HSA dollars is great. I was happily surprised that I could use my HSA money to pay for sun screen, thanks PNC!
The app is very easy to use. I’m able to make payments, initiate transactions to reimburse myself and view my expenses. I like the fingerprint login too. Much better than my previous employers HSA vendor.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.