Save time and hassles with PNC BeneFit Plus!
PNC BeneFit Plus Mobile for Apple Devices¹
Save time and hassles while making the most of your HSA, HRA, and FSA health benefit accounts by quickly checking your balances and details. Our secure app makes managing your health benefits easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your important account information on the go! Powerful features of the app include:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Simply log in to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided)
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device
• Your device will present you with a prompt to allow your location to be accessed; accepting the prompt will help minimize the request for additional security questions upon log in
Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• View claims requiring receipts
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s))
• File a claim towards your medical FSA and HRA
• Take or upload a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• View, contribute and distribute HSA transactions
• Pay bills from any account and add a payee
• Using the Dashboard, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation
• Retrieve your forgotten username/password
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
*This is not the PNC Mobile Banking app, which allows you to access your bank and brokerage accounts.
For questions or support, call or email the PNC BeneFit Plus Customer Service Center at 844-356-9993 or email@example.com
No personal or sensitive data is stored on the PNC BeneFit Plus mobile app.
¹ PNC does not charge for the PNC BeneFit Plus Mobile App. However, a supported mobile device is needed. Also, your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply.
Apple®, iPod touch® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
PNC is a registered mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (“PNC”).
Banking and lending products and services, bank deposit products and treasury management services for clients and/or customers are provided by PNC Bank, National Association, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PNC and Member FDIC.
©2018 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
If supported and applicable, version 14.0 provides you with:
• Final Filing Date and Final Service Date Countdown: If enabled, adds final filing date and final service date counters for all types of notional plans displayed on mobile app.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app
Easy navigation, easy to upload receipts, make transactions with card and even distribute funds to an external account to cover premiums that may come out as an automatic draft from a checking or savings account.
PNC HSA Acct
This is one of the least user friendly Bill Pay type websites I have ever used. 2 issues, one minor and the other very irritating. First issue is when logged in, two of the action choices are make a HSA transaction & Manage expenses. Manage expenses is actually where the Bill Pay feature is hidden in. The more irritating issue is going through the process of setting up the payee, entering the amount to pay and selecting pay now. But what happens is that bill doesn’t get paid, it just shows up as “Payable” in manage your expenses. I’ve had numerous bills paid late when I check in a few weeks later and see that its “Payable”. Then you have to confirm that you want to pay it again, very irritating process. Why ask if you want it paid now when that means nothing?
Probably the most frustrating part of this app is the fact that it never keeps your login information and you have to answer security questions on top of the login and password. This is a little over cautious I would say. It needs to have touch ID enabled so that you don't have to go through a huge process just to login. In addition to this problem, I think there should be additional settings available and more information when you log into the app. Overall, the login process is by far the most annoying piece!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PNC Bank, N.A.
- 17.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 PNC Bank, N.A.