• Winner of a MOM'S CHOICE Gold Award
• Winner of a PARENTS’ CHOICE Silver Honor Award
• An interactive animated storybook originally published as the award-winning Living Books
• A tale of how sibling arguments can sometimes escalate, and how they can be resolved
• Educational Volume Discount available
The thought and creativity that was put into the interactivity in Berenstain Bears Get Into a Fight is largely unmatched in any other interactive book. When you combine that with a classic Berenstain Bears children's book you have a complete winner.
This is one of the best storybook apps available for young children, and there are few people of any age that would not enjoy it. Like Wanderful's other apps, Berenstain Bears Get Into a Fight offers great creativity with a wonderful sense of humanity and heart that transcends age. Multi-lingual families can enjoy the story in either Spanish or Portuguese."
- Tim Leverett © Parents' Choice
Have you ever wished you could play inside a story and really interact with all the characters and words? Now you can! The Berenstain Bears Get In A Fight is an imaginative interactive reading experience with fully animated content featuring the popular Bear Family - Mama Bear, Papa Bear, Brother Bear, and Sister Bear.
Wanderful brings every page of this Stan and Jan Berenstain story to life. Read and play along with Brother and Sister as a little morning grumpiness turns into an all-day fight. Even a noisy storm can't stop them from arguing and fighting. Do they even remember why they are fighting? Can anything make them stop? Useful for children of all ages, this story teaches lessons on avoiding arguments and disagreements.
• Interactive storybook in English, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese
• Change language from any page in the story
• 12 fully animated pages
• Virtually every item on each page comes to life when clicked
• All words are "active" for extended word play and language learning - click on any word to hear it spoken
• A hidden surprise is on each page - can you find "Buzzy" the bee?
• Move between pages with the new scrolling page navigation
• Two modes: "Read to Me" and the fully interactive "Let Me Play"
• Multiple settings to further customize the App for your child's reading experience
• Special "About the Authors" video profiling Jan and Stan Berenstain available from within the App
• Parental tips to help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
• Teacher resources include a 32 page overview of Wanderful interactive storybooks Classroom Activities and the full 57 page Get In A Fight Classroom Activities guide (English)
Wanderful's goal is to help children discover a lasting love of language through story exploration. We hope The Berenstain Bears Get In A Fight provides your family, children and students with hours of delightful story play.
The Berenstain Bears Get In A Fight is by Stan and Jan Berenstain, authors of over 200 books starring the Bear family: Mama, Papa, Brother and Sister.
Wanderful creates engaging interactive storybooks for children that are educational, fun, and above all safe and appropriate. This app:
• does not collect any information
• does not contain ads
• does not contain in-app purchases, but has links to other Wanderful Apps
• includes active links to websites or social networks, but ONLY from the PARENTS and TEACHERS pages, not from the storybook pages
Updated to 64/32-bit code using latest XCode development tools.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dissappointed in the amount of times shut up and stupid were used.
If you don’t use a lot of potty mouth in your house then you won’t appreciate the ad-lib parts of the story. I was glad to see the book come to life but it won’t be one we will watch again because of the amount stupid and shut up are said.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wanderful, Inc.
- 190.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013, 2020 Wanderful, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.